• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CSSA TRIALS 2005 : (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
how jebus i got stuck on which question of 13-18 to pick :(
i chose 14 religious ethics and tlkd bout judaism and christianity... and sexual ethics affecting society hence vital roles...

*sigh*

gotta go study for modules.. I'm petrified...

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I got no idea why our school didn't give us the CSSA paper, considering we're a catholic school who have CSSA trials for everything else... it sucked as well because half the multiple choice my school made up were from last years HSC!

It'd be really awesome if someone who has the paper could post it up because I'm really interested in why we didn't use it :\

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
still waiting said:
the answer was the movement.......
thankyou!
thats what i got :D
makes up for my stupid stuff up on question 10
i knew the damn answer 2!
omg...im so frikkin pissed! [white chicks] :cool:

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
goan_crazy said:
I hated this exam!
the religious rites question was BS coz we were only taught ONE of the things from the list...SYMBOLS... i did that
but i had to make up the other
this was for marriage

the 7 marker i talked about new age religions, formation of the uniting church and pentecostalism :confused:
i talked about the same 3 in the 7 marker :cool:

still waiting

HSC
goan_crazy said:
thankyou!
thats what i got :D
makes up for my stupid stuff up on question 10
i knew the damn answer 2!
omg...im so frikkin pissed! [white chicks] :cool:
im glad that i could make you feel better... lol
ps i got the reference.....

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
yeah, trick question

the labour movement is basically about the labour party, not created by those 2 individuals anyway

the movement (or catholic social studies movement (CSSM)) was spearheaded by those 2 individuals combatting communism in the unions

goan_crazy

HSC
fleepbasding said:
I got no idea why our school didn't give us the CSSA paper, considering we're a catholic school who have CSSA trials for everything else... it sucked as well because half the multiple choice my school made up were from last years HSC!

It'd be really awesome if someone who has the paper could post it up because I'm really interested in why we didn't use it :\
I have the paper but can i post it up after next wed when ive finished my trials

ive got 3 exams over the next two days
english advanced modules 2moro
and on thurs...a killer
IPT and Legal! :eek:

but yeah ill upload it after I finish

ill have 5 days off coz our trials finish on monday week 3!
still waiting said:
im glad that i could make you feel better... lol
ps i got the reference.....
what reference Tash?

currysauce said:
yeah, trick question

the labour movement is basically about the labour party, not created by those 2 individuals anyway

the movement (or catholic social studies movement (CSSM)) was spearheaded by those 2 individuals combatting communism in the unions
so was the answer "the movement" or communism?

goan_crazy

HSC
My CSSA questions for 14...

Seeing that our school made up these apparently
Ive uploaded them:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I killed that Multiple Choice, it didnt take long. I guess because the questions were similar to previous multiple choice questions in previous exams. So i think i got all of it right.

I think i did alright for my Short Answers. I knew all the answers but im not sure if i expressed myself properly. But i guess i did alright. The only thing im scared about is my extended response. My school changed it so we could only focus on ONE rite of passage/personal devotion/worship and in TWO Religious traditions and its effect on the everyday lives of beleivers. It was stupid cos we could only pic one area of religious rites. I didnt know what else to write about halfway through it. But im lucky cos i had an inclass assessment similar to this. I could only write five pages cos i got a blister on my finger :(. But i did generally ok.

I dnt care about SOR atm whether i failed or not. Im more worried about English tommorow and Legal Studies the next day> :(:( argh.

EDIT: SHIT! Was the answer to that question about santamaria not the labour movement ? Great, now that has got me worried. Pfft. Now im stressing.

Last edited:

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I knew it was the movement!! but then i changed it at the last minute.

Other then that I thought the exam was great. Except for the lame Religious Rites question. My hand is about to fall off and i have english tommorow...*sigh* only four more to go.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
@ Joe..the second page is from the CSSA trial..the first one looks like a past HSC paper for Q 13 and its the CSSA for Q/14
ie they only changed one question

anyways,
CSSA Multichoice as promised
D
A
A
B
B
C
D
C
C
B
WHICH QUESTIONS 2,3,6,8,10 TARGETING PERFORMANCE BANDS 3-5 IE THEY WERE THE HARD ONES!

stupid caps lock...sorry

I dont have teh paper at home (just the criteria) and I changed q/12 (as we werent up to it yet) so I cant comment on it but I thought the paper was very reasonable...as I said, if you knew the syllabus, you were more than prepared

Last edited:

goan_crazy

HSC
snapperhead said:
@ Joe..the second page is from the CSSA trial..the first one looks like a past HSC paper for Q 13 and its the CSSA for Q/14
ie they only changed one question

anyways,
CSSA Multichoice as promised
D
A
A
B
B
C
D
C
C
B
WHICH QUESTIONS 2,3,6,8,10 TARGETING PERFORMANCE BANDS 3-5 IE THEY WERE THE HARD ONES!

stupid caps lock...sorry

I dont have teh paper at home (just the criteria) and I changed q/12 (as we werent up to it yet) so I cant comment on it but I thought the paper was very reasonable...as I said, if you knew the syllabus, you were more than prepared
so I got these for multiple choice:
1. D
2. A
3. A
4. B
5. A
6. C
7. D
8. C
9. C
10. D
So therefore I got 8/10 :D
I got 5 and 10 wrong
dammit!
I would've got 9/10 if i hadn't been careless and put D instead of B-i know the answer :chainsaw:

Thanks Snapperhead :)

belleree98

With the religious rites question and the effect...when it asked for TWO religious rites out of the following (worship,devotion, passage) does that mean you choose Marriage and talk about the different religions?

Because I interpreted the 2 bit to mean one from passage and one from worship.

So I did marriage and fasting. That doesn't seem right.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
thanks for posting those questions up goan crazy and well done snapperhead on posting those answers. This is the ad that google put at the top of this page, ha ha ha-

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
new age religions

I knew the answer was B
but i selected D by accident

i hate MC for that
stupid mistakes u make under pressure!
I can't remember the letter, but I put "individual empowerment"...was that correct?

goan_crazy

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
I can't remember the letter, but I put "individual empowerment"...was that correct?
yes.
i knew that that was it but I put the wrong letter for the answer grr!

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
I was tempted to put the Labor Movement down but in the end my common sense prevailed :p

It was all the better since I did B A Santamaria for my ISP :D

I was also tempted to put community and social something as the answer for one of the other questions but I put individual empowerment down at the last minute cause I just thought of all those stupid shows on TV where they're like "BE GONE SATAN!!" and "I HAVE THE POWER!" hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)