CSSA Trials Timetable (1 Viewer)

calagain

Banned
HSC
Re: 2008 HSC Timetable

my school buys in all the trial papers (cssa, independent etc) and puts together their own exam from them, pretty sure they don't apply if schools don't want them to bud, regardless of the "conditions". the cssa has nothing to do with marking so they would never know anyway.

Last edited:
HSC

ummmmm yeah i think my school buys in papers too ... but then we have our own trial timetable whenever the school decides to do it ... trials are an independant school thing ...

BoyNextDoor

HSC

aussiechick007 said:
ummmmm yeah i think my school buys in papers too ... but then we have our own trial timetable whenever the school decides to do it ... trials are an independant school thing ...
So we don't follow the CSSA's timetable?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If schools buy the CCSA trials the principal must sign a document agreeing to stick to the timetable or not to schedule an exam before that on that timetable e.g. I noticed that Extension History and Society and Culture are on the third Monday. Our school cannot therefore put either of those exams on any earlier than that but can put them on later than that.

Many years ago one school decided to run three exam sessions a day instead of two and ran one exam the afternoon before the scheduled time. They were barred from purchasing the CSSA papers for about 5 years.

The Independent and ARC trial papers have a security period in which schools can used them but they can't let kids take them home (these periods are about 5 weeks).

It the timetable has two exams on at the same time your school will timetable one of the exams later in the period and probably use a different paper, or certainly use sections from another paper.

Last edited:

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
I think that is a DRAFT
Because depending on cadiature some students may have clashes and the school will have to adjust the timetable to suit those students in particular subjects.
We were given that timetable last term and was told it was only a draft

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Oh ok, hopefully. Thanks for explaining. Just waiting for the school to tell us something about our HSC Trials and the HSC.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
i sure hope that this is a draft one because this is one shitarse timetable if its not

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Yup, it is.....and our schools don't even tell us about our trials at all.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Yuck.
On that timetable I have 3 exams on the one day, two of which are at the same time.
And another 2 exams on the one day.
I don't really remember, I checked it a week or two ago, and haven't looked since as it was so incredibly depressing =|
Rofl, freaking HSC =)

Poad

HSC
SWEET JESUS GET THE EXT 2 MATHS EXAMS AWAY FROM THE ECONOMICS ONES.

Other than that mine isn't too bad, although the CSSA doesn't make an Italian trial exam it would seem, so I don't know when that will be.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Hopefully it will get changed?
Alot, lol.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC

calagain said:
my school buys in all the trial papers (cssa, independent etc) and puts together their own exam from them, pretty sure they don't apply if schools don't want them to bud, regardless of the "conditions". the cssa has nothing to do with marking so they would never know anyway.
same.

BoyNextDoor

HSC

Yeah, I know.....people have too many clashes with this timetable!

BoyNextDoor

HSC

^
Oh, sorry to hear that.
These timetables can always turn out to be worse....

BoyNextDoor

HSC

How did you guys find your CSSA English Paper 1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)