CSU at wagga wagga??? (1 Viewer)

huj900

HSC
I am thinking of going there. I really wanted to go to armidale because it seems like a very fun place but the degree i want 2 do is at wagga wagga. I was wondering what the lifestyle/social life staying on campus at wagga is like? will i be able to destroy my liver completely by the end of my 4 years there or will i actually be growing brain cells? is living there fun?

anyone go there?

thanks....

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
Don't know about the uni so can't help there, but I've lived in wagga and armidale.

Wagga is the worst town i have ever been to. Great town for cycling though. And violent crime. Two weeks is long enough to exhaust all the possibilities for entertainment. There is karting, wagga beach (google it) and a racetrack. I didn't have a car, so I couldn't partake of the thursday night hey-lets-all-cruise-up-and-down-fitzmaurice-street-for-a-few-hours-so-everyone-can-see-what-losers-we-are sessions. Also has Australia's first four-lane drivethrough bottle shop. One thing you'll notice walking around town is that all the girls your age will have two or three children already. And tattoos. I lived in two flats in "good" areas on opposite sides of town and they both had attempted break-ins while i was at home. Everyone university-age with any ambition leaves town for sydney.

Armidale is a nice place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)