Customer appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

greekgun

HSC
Lizakith said:
Sometimes (I know, rarely) you get a customer who is just a pleasure to deal with. Appreciate them here.
Good idea liz, there are some customers which are good as and they should be appreciated.

Thanks to the woman who said to the customer who i was serving "dont tell us your life story, yes or no...fuck some people are stupid" when i asked a customer have u got fly bys. I laughed and it is almost impossible to laugh at coles.

And thanks to the man who told the lady to fuck off when she was abusing some trainee's.

HSC
Some regular customers who remember you!
I didnt even kno that this customer remembered me, until she came up last week and asked how my holidays were! :)

also ppl who help u pack those woolworths/franklins enviro friendly bags... instead of just puttin them down

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
greekgun said:
I laughed and it is almost impossible to laugh at coles.
buahaha! true

its not always nice when people are all inquisitive about your life, but one guy was really sweet when i told him how i want to travel and stuff...told a funny story about his holiday and then wished me good luck with what i wanted to do :)

also one lady on christmas eve said something like "thanks...i hope all your dreams come true" as she left - it was weird but i appreciated it cos i could see she meant it...christmas spirit ey!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
when u serve customers that are your friends =]

even though it's not allowed. but pshht. im not gonna lose my job by letting my friends steal stuff.

also it's nice seeing the smiles of little kiddies when u give them a piece of devon =D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Normally the kids go crazy in the toy section and run around like mad, but I once had this polite little boy asking me for some board game he couldn't find. He was sooo polite and adorable, and he helped me look through the board games wall instead of just watching me search. Then he found some leftover Donut King drink behind some stock, made a comment about how gross some people were, then went and threw it in the bin :). I wish more kids were like that. Kudos to his parents.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Most supermarket green bags have a little material hook so they can stay upright in the bag rack while you're packing. Some other supermarket chains don't have them though and all the other enviro bags don't which is an absolute bitch to pack. Anyway, I was packing a ladies bags one day when I noticed she'd sewn on a little hook to the ones that don't come with them. I noted it to her and thanked her, then the next bag I got didn't have one so she said "oh that one doesn't, I'll go home and sew it on". I could've jumped over the register and hugged her.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Lizakith said:
Sometimes (I know, rarely) you get a customer who is just a pleasure to deal with. Appreciate them here.
Aww, thanks guys :eek:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i like the customers who remember your name even when your NOT wearing a name badge

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
thanks to the customers who ask me about uni, life, whatever and remember ME and what i do, call my boss over so we have a group chat, bring in presents or chat to me outside of work, are friendly and personable and remember i've been serving them for 5 years now (yes, since i was 14 lol)!

CieL

HSC
Thanks to Johnny.

He's a homeless customer that randomly comes every once in awhile, usually when we need him the most..

We'd be down to about 3 trolleys in our inside trolley bay, in peak hour, when no-one can leave their registers to collect more.. and Johnny would come in suddenly armed with 24 trolleys.. he's a freak.. then he'd continue to fill them up till the bay is full.

Thanks for the help!

greekgun

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Oh I'am, you'll be impressed :cool:

:)
lol, chill im just stiring u up. When i have no customers and im just standing there, and i see a customer with a huge trolly of items running up to me and i chuck up my closed sign just to see what they would do, and then i would take it down and laugh at them because i could see that they were about to skits it. Dunno y i said all that ^.

greekgun

HSC
CieL said:
Thanks to Johnny.

He's a homeless customer that randomly comes every once in awhile, usually when we need him the most..

We'd be down to about 3 trolleys in our inside trolley bay, in peak hour, when no-one can leave their registers to collect more.. and Johnny would come in suddenly armed with 24 trolleys.. he's a freak.. then he'd continue to fill them up till the bay is full.

Thanks for the help!
Hire him as ur trolly guy!

patty4848

HSC
I'm at COLES. Thanks to the lady who always lines up on my register because she likes my smile lol. She even asks me when I'm going to work next and tells me that she will come back then. Haha last week I was talking to her and told her i had taken leave for a week, and she said "awww... well i'll just go to woolies then".

And I would just like to thank anyone who actually answers me when i ask "how are you going today?"... Bloody hell so many people just look at me and smile. And thanks to the people who talk to me when I'm serving them. And the customers who pack the green bags for me are a lifesaver. THANKYOU

And no thankyou goes to the stupid lady who after i accidentally scanned one of her items twice, and then fixed it up straight away, went off at me about how young people are so pathetic and selfish and cannot do anything for themselves, and how in her day, I would never have survived. Haha the next guy then came up and whispered to me as she was leaving "What a bitch!"... he's a champ. She's not.

CieL

HSC
patty4848 said:
I'm at COLES. Thanks to the lady who always lines up on my register because she likes my smile lol. She even asks me when I'm going to work next and tells me that she will come back then. Haha last week I was talking to her and told her i had taken leave for a week, and she said "awww... well i'll just go to woolies then".
You like things like that?
That'll freak me out.

Evan11

HSC
thx kierens perkins for letting me bask in ur awesomeness when u came in to my store

what, im not name dropping or anything...

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
I would like to appreciate the 2 ladies who called yesterday afternoon and put me in a good mood by promising me chocolate for recovering a lost file.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Lizakith said:
I would like to appreciate the 2 ladies who called yesterday afternoon and put me in a good mood by promising me chocolate for recovering a lost file.
have u got the chocolate yet? lol.

if they ask for which choclate.. go for the most expensive one! =D
haha
...or justt ferror Roche.
I <3 Ferrore Roche )however u spell it(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)