cute, casual sneakers (1 Viewer)

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Where can I get some reasonably priced sneakers (under $100) that are comfortable but can be worn daily.

Maybe like Converse except not

mira.mourad

HSC
Where can I get some reasonably priced sneakers (under $100) that are comfortable but can be worn daily.

Maybe like Converse except not
Try "Pauls Warehouse" and wait for the sale (buy one get another one 1/2 price) they have a great variety of shoes so u won't have trouble finding one

johony

HSC
Try "Pauls Warehouse" and wait for the sale (buy one get another one 1/2 price) they have a great variety of shoes so u won't have trouble finding one
speaking of pauls warehouse, vans there are half price. get them.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
any good styles?

vans in australia are really limited style and colour wise

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Pauls warehouse is pretty shit, unless you want like the most basic Adidas superstars (which do have some appeal) or whatever else. If you actually want some cool sneakers go to Hype DC, but I can't guarantee they will be under $100, vans were like 70 ish if memory serves. Seriously though, there is nothing wrong with some rabens if they are just for knocking about. I wear them at work too, since they are comfy.

Funke

HSC
Try checking out what people have on for sale on other forums. e.g. sneakerfreaker (which is AU based so it's easier to buy things)
or...
How about the brand Keep which is targeted towards females.
not sure about Australian stockists though.
I know Provider in Melbourne has a pair though.
Provider Trainers

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
oh wow ugly.

puma make some pretty comfortable sneakers and sell some interesting designs online or via their concept store in paddington.

they have a reasonably decent sole on them so it doesnt feel like there's only cardboard between ur feet and the ground.

Funke

HSC
haha yeah, i'm not much of a fan of them but the person asked for a 'cute' pair of sneakers and i couldn't really think of anything that is more directed towards females.

Agreed on the fact that Pumas are really comfortable. I was really surprised by the comfortablity that the clydes offered due the simplistic designs. Yet once i tried them on i was sold. =p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Try checking out what people have on for sale on other forums. e.g. sneakerfreaker (which is AU based so it's easier to buy things)
or...
How about the brand Keep which is targeted towards females.
not sure about Australian stockists though.
I know Provider in Melbourne has a pair though.
Provider Trainers
Ew. Rabens are nice though. :p

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
Pauls warehouse is pretty shit, unless you want like the most basic Adidas superstars (which do have some appeal) or whatever else. If you actually want some cool sneakers go to Hype DC, but I can't guarantee they will be under $100, vans were like 70 ish if memory serves. Seriously though, there is nothing wrong with some rabens if they are just for knocking about. I wear them at work too, since they are comfy.
lol rabens are the only shoes i own except work boots etc

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
rabens are fucking terrible.

spring court? except i think they are a fair bit out of your budget lol

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
The things I hate most about Spring Courts are the circle/hole things along their midsoles, and how ugly some of them look. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)