:: Cute Ways To Kiss :: (1 Viewer)

HSC
Rhi Kate said:
Another cute kiss is when you are lying in bed and you man leans over and kisses you on the cheek to wake u up....

or

When u dont know they are there and they stand behind u kiss u on the cheek then turn you round kiss u properly!!!! Very sweet
hmmmm yes tru tru, its very sweet!

Jaguar

HSC
I love kissing :)

Kissing in the rain, sprinkling rain especially, is lovely. So too, is icecube swapping. Ah I love it when ur just with someone you really like, and you can tell so much about how they feel about you and care for you by how they kiss you :)
Ah.. *floats off to think about kissing sexy boys*

JoeysBoy

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
hmm - i dont know if this has been done before, but i'm just curious as to CUTE ways to kiss - lol

inspiration :: learning what eskimo kisses were in another thread :p
Its a good idea, but gees, everything you say sounds like its coming out of a 12 year old girl that hasn't heard the word "sex" before. No offence or anything... :eek:

Last edited:

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
JoeysBoy said:
Its a good idea, but gees, everything you say sounds like its coming out of a 12 year old girl that hasn't heard the word "sex" before.
ouch that was a deep burn... ahhhh feel the burn.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
JoeysBoy said:
Its a good idea, but gees, everything you say sounds like its coming out of a 12 year old girl that hasn't heard the word "sex" before.
lol, dude, ur ripping into her 2nite...well sorta

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
oh yeh, 4got about yesterday.....hmmmm...that was an interestin day

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
santaslayer said:
aahahahaha

I was watching a show about language that young Americans use and that was one of them.

Interestingly, A Rainbow Party is whereby a whole bunch of girls suck on one guys cock. Firstly, the girls put on different colour lipsticks (the really cheap ones) and then, one by one, the girls press against the rim of the penis and imprint the colour they are wearing on it. They start with the base of the penis, working their way up to the top. Lastly, a random girl(s) give them a blowjob...thus smudging everything up and creating a mess.

That's pretty cute. :p
hehehehe, the good old americans :p

JoeysBoy

HSC
RingerINC said:
then why the hell did you post retard.
What I said must of implied something else to what you thought I implied. Don't use the word Retard when trying to insult someone - its derogotory to the disabled.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
nah, the best way to kiss is in the mid afternoon, in the rain when its kinda dark. thats the best.

HSC
outside! i don't know why, but for some reason kissing outdoors is so much cooler than indoors at night time .. as long as there aren't really people watching.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
katietheskatie said:
outside! i don't know why, but for some reason kissing outdoors is so much cooler than indoors at night time .. as long as there aren't really people watching.
Definately. Inside is weird. I always expect some random to walk in or around a corner..

HSC
i've had that .. you think you have silence in a room and then someone runs in with one of those paper party blower things. really kills the mood, actually.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
katietheskatie said:
i've had that .. you think you have silence in a room and then someone runs in with one of those paper party blower things. really kills the mood, actually.
Man some people are gonna get party blowered tonight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)