Cutting Grass (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
I dont think theres such thing as cutting grass. If a girl i am interested in decides to hook up with my mate, thats her decission, obviously she has picked him and its game over, time to look for another girl. I wouldnt exactly blame the mate [ i would be a bit miffed but meh] but ultimately its her choice. Same goes with cheating, cheating to me is basically making a statement that they are looking for someone else, so the relationship is in effect, over.
I'm actually in agreement here... fundamentally, anyway.

However as a girl I know all too much about the "omg! You can't like ____! Katie does!" <-- cue Mean Girls moment here... gawd. We can't even date our friend's exes... gah. Stupido, much?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
glitterfairy said:
However as a girl I know all too much about the "omg! You can't like ____! Katie does!" <-- cue Mean Girls moment here... gawd. We can't even date our friend's exes... gah. Stupido, much?
I think you need some new friends. I was put in that spot about a month after breaking up with my ex, and didn't hesitate to tell my mate that he was good to go, he ended up getting knocked back though. Given how incestuous my group is though such things might seem more normal to me, however...

EDIT: Actually I'm gonna start a new thread about this.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
My current gf (Maya) has been with one of my best mates (just made out) after I was passed out on top of them (teehee on a bunk, not on top of them literally).

I don't think he really minds as it was drunk making out.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
When I saw this thread, I thought that "cutting grass" was like "I have cuuuum to cleeeen ze poool." :rolleyes:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
It's the whole domestic chores thing as a euphemism for sex.....

Never mind.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
if my girlfriend made out with some other bloke, let alone with me in the same room, my first thoughts wouldnt have been whether the other guy minded doing it

sounds like a great mate n girlfriend

unless this was before u started going out, in which case disregard this message
Hhahha yeah, it was way before we started going out (early this year) and I have only been going out with her for a week

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
im cutting someones grass at the moment. well, not right now now, but my boyfriend went out with a friend of mine year or so ago.

does that count? i really dont care. we're right together and happy, doesnt bother me who hes been out with before.

the only problem is when nights out overlap, then its kind of awkward, but she'll get over it soon...

Bolta

HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
im cutting someones grass at the moment. well, not right now now, but my boyfriend went out with a friend of mine year or so ago.

does that count? i really dont care. we're right together and happy, doesnt bother me who hes been out with before.

the only problem is when nights out overlap, then its kind of awkward, but she'll get over it soon...
I was in the exact same situation. Mine didn't work out so well.

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I think you need some new friends.
Nah. This is fairly standard girlworld ettiquette :p

Unless you have a highly incestuous social group... and some are like that.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Nah. This is fairly standard girlworld ettiquette :p

Unless you have a highly incestuous social group... and some are like that.
lol my group was heaps more "incestuous" it was a mixed group and by the end of high school everyone had been with or had something for everyone at one time or another.

aj_number_10

HSC
i tend not to cut peoples grass anymore now that im 19
when i 18 i hooked up with the chick my bro wanted n used to go out with
also got with heaps of mates chicks but yer now im over it i think its wrong

Kabeio

k.
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i tend not to cut peoples grass anymore now that im 19
when i 18 i hooked up with the chick my bro wanted n used to go out with
also got with heaps of mates chicks but yer now im over it i think its wrong
I'm guessing you're a male? or are you fuken dyke?

katy-g

HSC
grk_styl said:
So...have you ever cut a friend's grass? Has a friend ever cut your grass?

Share your immoral stories! lol

To cut one's grass is to get with and/or date the guy/girl that your friend has been interested in for a while.
i was dating this guy Bill** for bout three weeks. Soon realised he was an utter jerk but got along with his best mate really reallly well. Broke up with Bill on NYE 04/05 but retained a friendship with him so i could spend time with his best mate Chris**. Bill** soon cottoned on to my intentions, which i firmly denied. Chris** and i started seeing each other 'socially' in January as friends. I made a move... he allowed me too.

Bill** and Chris's** mutual friend let the cat out of the bag. Chris** and i started dating in February...

Bill** asked mutual friend to pick a side. Mutual friend picked Chris** claiming that Bill** had no reason to be pissed cos our 3 week relationship was cripe and Chris** and i really liked each other and he should be happy he introduced two such great people. :D

I am still with Chris** to this day. And Chris** and his Mutual Friend (who is no longer mutual) to this day, do not speak to Bill**.

Meh.

HSC
brogan77 said:
ugh. of all people brogan why did it have to be you to make this joke. i mean i know it comes with the territory of the thread but its been done to death. surely you could have thought of something funnier? you usually do.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Bolta said:
I was in the exact same situation. Mine didn't work out so well.
sup melbournian?

its still early days but so many people go out with each other, i just dont see the problem with seeing someone that a friend used to date. its not like he's contaminated...

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
My friend did it to me... I liked this guy in the grade above us (and it was pretty much common knowledge) and I'd liked him for about a year or so, when out of the blue, she asked him out. They went out for a couple of months or something, but me, being the forgiving soul that I am, stayed friends with both of them. They're two of my closest friends now, and I guess it all worked out for the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)