Cvltural Maxism: Political Correctness/Feminism (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
Re: Cultural Marxism: Political Correctness/Feminism

U love my capitalism banter, :cool:

Orwell

HSC

Linking back to what was previously said by Simorgh. We haven't setup a means of integrating these individuals into our society. These groups now wish for us to adhere to their way of life subsequent to our failures, which, by the way, is absolutely absurd.

Also, 90% of the refugees that come to Serbia from Macedonia claim they are Syrian refugees but have no viable documentation to justify it. These are economic migrants not people fearing ISIS.

Also, big corporations are in support of mass immigration as it equates to cheap labour and therefore a decrease in everyone else's wages.

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC

Also, Angela Merkel can fuck off now. It's ludicrous what she's doing to Germany, she's destroying it. She's so blinded by her own political correctness that everyone else is suffering. She actually took the German flag off someone and discarded it. Good work. Nice statement you're making. Now watch your people get raped.

Please watch this video.

When rape has risen 1400% in Sweden but German officials claim 'don't blame the migrants' and then release a code of conduct against their own people. If you get raped it's because of what you were wearing!

Last edited:

AmorFati

HSC

Also, Angela Merkel can fuck off now. It's ludicrous what she's doing to Germany, she's destroying it. She's so blinded by her own political correctness that everyone else is suffering. She actually took the German flag off someone and discarded it. Good work. Nice statement you're making. Now watch your people get raped.

Please watch this video.

When rape has risen 1400% in Sweden but German officials claim 'don't blame the migrants' and then release a code of conduct against their own people. If you get raped it's because of what you were wearing!
Just saying but you know that rape has risen in Sweden by this factor largely because they legally broadened the the statistical definition of 'rape' in like 2005 yeh lol?

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC

Even so, it's not as if increments in the percentage of rape allegations of all other countries was because of legalities. It's because European authorities, namely German, instigate stupid ideas without a proper plan.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

Probably the most idiotic thing you could say if you are against immigrants who are/ become terrorists. This sort of thing is exactly what causes it. Stripping them of their rights and removing support for them will only aggravate & disillusion them and turn them towards extremism. If they are granted residency, this is the LAST thing we should do.
If a group of people become terrorists so easily then thats proof they don't belong in the country in the first place

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

funny how we have to tip toe around to avoid radicalizing people who supposedly follow a "religion of peace"

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

Here are the stats to prove it: 52 per cent of Britain’s three million Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal; 39 per cent think a woman should always obey her husband; 18 per cent sympathise with people who take part in violence against those who mock the Prophet; 4 per cent — that equates to about 100,000 Muslims — have ‘sympathy for people who take part in suicide bombing to fight injustice’. Oh, and if any of them knew someone was involved in supporting terrorism in Syria, just one in three would report it to the police. The other two million, then, would keep schtum.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/...-all-muslims-are-sweet-smiley-and-integrated/

Orwell

HSC

Germany has made their female students stop wearing skirts, why? Wait for it.... because it offends the migrants. They've implemented codes of conduct on the Germans. Angela Merkel is such a retard brainwashed by political correctness.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

Flop21

HSC

I'm not a feminist. Feminism has degenerated into a seek for female supremacy (omg no it hasn't!!!!!!).
So you're saying by allowing women to access the same opportunities men do and thus seeking equality, is somehow a "seek for female supremacy"? That doesn't make sense at all. It's a seek for equality, not supremacy.

Feminism exists to achieve equality because let's be real here, have females EVER been superior to men in any sort of relevant category here (e.g. education, rights, job opportunities, pay)? No it's always been the other way around in history, hence why feminism is a thing.

Unless you think otherwise? Then tell me a country where females are superior to men in gender - gender statistics.

I can show you many countries where men are superior to women in gender - gender statistics:

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2013/10/30/the-most-unfair-countries-for-women/3/

This is why feminism exists, it's was a massive issue in many first world countries years ago and an issue now for many countries.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

:lol:

still ain't gon' get laid...

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC

So you're saying by allowing women to access the same opportunities men do and thus seeking equality, is somehow a "seek for female supremacy"? That doesn't make sense at all. It's a seek for equality, not supremacy.

Feminism exists to achieve equality because let's be real here, have females EVER been superior to men in any sort of relevant category here (e.g. education, rights, job opportunities, pay)? No it's always been the other way around in history, hence why feminism is a thing.

Unless you think otherwise? Then tell me a country where females are superior to men in gender - gender statistics.

I can show you many countries where men are superior to women in gender - gender statistics:

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2013/10/30/the-most-unfair-countries-for-women/3/

This is why feminism exists, it's was a massive issue in many first world countries years ago and an issue now for many countries.
No, it isn't as if in custodianship based cases women aren't favoured, not at all. Also, we've achieved gender equality. Females have every right that males do. I'm contextualising my argument to the West in specific. How are women disadvantaged today in the Western world?

As I said due to the fear instilled by feminists on corporations, people are actually looking to higher more females. Also, many economists have substantial evidence to believe that the gender paygap isn't real.

Flop21

HSC

No, it isn't as if in custodianship based cases women aren't favoured, not at all. Also, we've achieved gender equality. Females have every right that males do. I'm contextualising my argument to the West in specific. How are women disadvantaged today in the Western world?

As I said due to the fear instilled by feminists on corporations, people are actually looking to higher more females. Also, many economists have substantial evidence to believe that the gender paygap isn't real.
Why would you limit your ideas to the western world? Are you saying feminism is needed outside the western world or not? Because I've clearly said why it is needed. To think otherwise would be ignorant and pretty selfish. You can't turn a blind eye to it when trying to argue feminism isn't needed / is stupid or whatever the hell your trying to say.

Because here in aus and the western world of course the gap between men and women rights are very close to equal and not THAT much of a worry. Why are you trying to make it out like I think otherwise?

They probably want to hire more females because they have a low percentage of females in their company and want to equalize that percentage with the amount of male employees. What's wrong with that?

Orwell

HSC

Thing is you shouldn't be hiring based on gender but on skill. These rampant ravenous radical feminists are ensuring that every aspect of anything involves females. Also, I'm only confining it to the western world because this is where the problem is. Feminists are too busy worrying about whether females should be called actors too instead of actresses (seriously????) instead of combatting the inequality elsewhere. Feminists are so whiny now it's annoying. Their immature behaviour to the slightest of activity is sickening and it's tarnishing the ease at which men and women can communicate.

Flop21

HSC

Thing is you shouldn't be hiring based on gender but on skill. These rampant ravenous radical feminists are ensuring that every aspect of anything involves females. Also, I'm only confining it to the western world because this is where the problem is. Feminists are too busy worrying about whether females should be called actors too instead of actresses (seriously????) instead of combatting the inequality elsewhere. Feminists are so whiny now it's annoying. Their immature behaviour to the slightest of activity is sickening and it's tarnishing the ease at which men and women can communicate.
Go outside and tell me if you meet someone who is actually like what you're describing. I'd be very very surprised if you do meet one, let alone enough to make them a real issue. Normal people are not like that.

I can actually tell you the male equivalent of the people you just described exist as well. There are extreme people of both genders. Which hopefully remain to be small problems.

And companies hire on both gender is skill, obviously if a person hasn't got the skills, they don't get the job. But if a company has 20% women and 80% men, obviously when they come across 2 employees with similar skills, they're going to choose the female. Diversity is good for a company anyway.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

I would agree with orwell (for the first time) women in the west as has more or less achieved gender equality, though there will always be some cases of inequality, that can not be helped.

Why would you limit your ideas to the western world? Are you saying feminism is needed outside the western world or not? Because I've clearly said why it is needed. To think otherwise would be ignorant and pretty selfish. You can't turn a blind eye to it when trying to argue feminism isn't needed / is stupid or whatever the hell your trying to say.

Because here in aus and the western world of course the gap between men and women rights are very close to equal and not THAT much of a worry. Why are you trying to make it out like I think otherwise?

They probably want to hire more females because they have a low percentage of females in their company and want to equalize that percentage with the amount of male employees. What's wrong with that?
I think Orwell is mainly alluding to the western world because we're talking about refugees European countries, but yes, feminism is still definitely needed.

The problem with hiring females to balance the percentage is that they are being hired because of gender not skills or their employment is prioritized over men because of their gender. Anyhow that is already inequality in itself.

Alright this is getting a little too far, I am open to the idea of getting educated and skilled immigrants or refugees of what ever race or religion.
^this.
However, i do not support immigrants or refugees that come on the basis of reaping the benefits of a country's welfare, not because they are truly avoiding warring conflicts

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Flop21

HSC

I would agree with orwell (for the first time) women in the west as has more or less achieved gender equality, though there will always be some cases of inequality, that can not be helped.

I think Orwell is mainly alluding to the western world because we're talking about refugees European countries, but yes, feminism is still definitely needed.

The problem with hiring females to balance the percentage is that they are being hired because of gender not skills or their employment is prioritized over men because of their gender. Anyhow that is already inequality in itself.

^this.
However, i do not support immigrants or refugees that come on the basis of reaping the benefits of a country's welfare, not because they are truly avoiding warring conflicts

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Believe it or not but there are many females out there who actually do have skills.

You guys are acting like they are picking females with skills that don't even come close to a dude's. It's illegal to do that. So I doubt this would be happening regularly.

I'm sure it would be as if two employees, male and female, have similar skills and the hirer has to choose which one to hire. Like I said before, of course they're going to choose the female if they have more males in the company than females.

I'm sure the same thing happens for males in cases where the company is primarily female (e.g. teaching in schools maybe? nurses maybe?).

And I think I've said everything I need to say, will not reply any further.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)