Daily telegraph uni offers (1 Viewer)

samuelclarke

HSC
When does the Daily telegraph publish the university offers? are they published on thursday?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Normally the next day perhaps, according to UAC: will be published on Thursday 17 January 2013, in The Sydney Morning Herald, The Daily Telegraph and a subset in The Newcastle Herald and The Canberra Times. Details of the cut-offs required by 2012 NSW HSC applicants for entry will be published, together with details of the courses that still have vacancies. Cut-offs and vacancies will be available on this website.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
When they say they "publish the university offers" does that mean everyone's name that got an offer? Or just the cut-offs?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
^ From what I remember it was your last name, first name initial, course code you got offered and I can't remember if the cut-off was included. :S

Cheesecake_a

HSC
ohhh so cut offs come out tomorrow then?

And once you receive an offer and you accept, do you need to make a timetable straight away? Is it explained to you in any way?

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
@Cheesecake_a

It depends from uni to uni. Some unis like USYD make you go and enrol in person and others like UNSW you can enrol online and make your timetable there.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
ohhh so cut offs come out tomorrow then?

And once you receive an offer and you accept, do you need to make a timetable straight away? Is it explained to you in any way?
Depends on the enrolment procedures of the uni which offers you a place. IIRC, UNSW students can do this straight away after accepting the offer while USYD students enrol in the next few weeks with the timetable being made during O-Week.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Oh okay, but is up to me to find out or do they email you about how to do all of this? (Majority I applied for UNSW)

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
You're not going to find people's names and offers online. You can find the cut-offs and vacancies on the UAC site.

Aravind5

HSC
you cant ctrl-f this one like last year, its the best one so far (also i got this link from someones post on this thread before but i think it was deleted)
http://ge.tt/1arKJkV/v/0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)