• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dan Brown & Dale Brown.... (1 Viewer)

kpq_sniper017

I noticed that a lot of books by Dale Brown have been borrowed from my local library and are also becoming popular. do u reckon he owes his sales to Dan Brown? i just find it amusing coz i think some people are getting them mixed up and boosting the other guy's sales instead. (or am i just being slack?)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Most likely...haha! I mean most things with DaVinci on it sells well nowadays.

Class of 2005??Go out and enjoy life! forget about what UAI you need until 2005 is actually here. Btw, B commerce is pretty cool so good luck! ^.^

kpq_sniper017

SipSip said:
Btw, B commerce is pretty cool so good luck! ^.^
u know from experience??
coz i do business studies and eco. right now. i like both of them and i enjoy maths, so i thought bcomm would be appropriate :)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm a doing B commerce at UNSW now, and if you want to have a decently easy and cruise through uni, then it's probably the best choice. Plus, you dun have to do 30+hours of lectures a week! which is even better!

But yeah, if you enjoy econ and business studies, i'm sure you'll find B com realli easy and relaxing! So yeah! hope to see you ^.^

kpq_sniper017

SipSip said:
Yeah, I'm a doing B commerce at UNSW now, and if you want to have a decently easy and cruise through uni, then it's probably the best choice. Plus, you dun have to do 30+hours of lectures a week! which is even better!

But yeah, if you enjoy econ and business studies, i'm sure you'll find B com realli easy and relaxing! So yeah! hope to see you ^.^
how many hours of lectures do u have to do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)