Dangerous places in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Saw a news article, 16 year old girl raped near Liverpool library hmm. But still, I'd say Bankstown is dangerous.

crazy_paki123

HSC
Liverpool is pretty bad, especially around the train station. Random bogans/wogs get into random 'fights' and Liverpool Station is pretty much where the druggies hang about

crazy_paki123

HSC
but yeh any place is dangerous, heard a guy got stabbed in Doonside some time ago and quite a while back (in the past year) a student was going home form Mac Uni station at 1030ish (dont ask me why) and got stabbed

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
but yeh any place is dangerous, heard a guy got stabbed in Doonside some time ago and quite a while back (in the past year) a student was going home form Mac Uni station at 1030ish (dont ask me why) and got stabbed
ive heard people getting mugged in ashfield (its supposed to be full of old chinese ladies who like to gossip) in broad daylight o_O
i guess more "safe" areas is north shore, but drunk teenagers aren't very safe either lel

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Not 100% safe but I walked down north shore and areas like eastwood, carlingford and you guys seem pretty damn safe just walking in open space. I think my area is pretty damn dangerous since I've lived in GWS my whole life and even though i am pretty desensitized about the fear of being done whatever to due to being robbed once... of a freaking flip phone and a couple bucks. I'm still precautious when walking at night since areas like cabramatta, villawood, carramar, bankstown are considerably a lot cleaner; it still has those few shady characters (aka all of them likewhyarenttheyathomeafterseeingthemwalkaroundforlike30minutes).

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Northern Beaches/North Shore/Eastern Suburbs.... practically anywhere where people have money

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Blacktown.

Experienced it like nothing by far. Walked out the train at Blacktown station and it felt unsafe already.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Be careful of your 'p' plates/tires at black town.

martino1234

HSC
N/A
HHAHAHAAHAHA Bankstown is dangerous man you guys crack me up. 'OMG don't go to Blacktown' 'Walked out the train and it felt unsafe already'. OMG are you serious. I don't mean to be an asshole but that's just hilarious. You guys probably leave the house like every month hahaahahaha good stuff.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
HHAHAHAAHAHA Bankstown is dangerous man you guys crack me up. 'OMG don't go to Blacktown' 'Walked out the train and it felt unsafe already'. OMG are you serious. I don't mean to be an asshole but that's just hilarious. You guys probably leave the house like every month hahaahahaha good stuff.
Blacktown is dangerous.

martino1234

HSC
N/A
No but seriously if you guys can't even go to Blacktown without being scared how do you even leave the house? Don't be so paranoid guys enjoy life. Leave the house more often instead of wasting time on the internet all day you lame ducks

martino1234

HSC
N/A
To Adrita no it isn't to those people naming all these so called 'dangerous' places, it is all highly dramatised by Australian media. South western, Western Sydney is full of drivebys, lebo gangs...... it's BULL. Don't trust the media you probably haven't even been there and you judge these places. I guarantee if you go to these places by yourself nothing bad will happen to you. NOTHING.

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
To Adrita no it isn't to those people naming all these so called 'dangerous' places, it is all highly dramatised by Australian media. South western, Western Sydney is full of drivebys, lebo gangs...... it's BULL. Don't trust the media you probably haven't even been there and you judge these places.
I don't trust the media, I'm basing this on my own experiences. There's been an increase in African immigrants in the last couple of years, and violence has increased dramatically (Although, it always was an unsafe area). Same with Liverpool, increase in African immigrants and violence has increased, although Livo was an already drugged up suburb to begin with.

(Don't have anything against African ppl, just sayin', it's mostly gang violence)

crazy_paki123

HSC
umm actually Africans arent that bad lol (i live in around livo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)