HSC
ok im going for my pz in 2 weeks and i NEED to know
- how was it for u
- auto or manual
- tips?
- did u pass first time
-any info would be a great help he he he
- did u feel prepared?

im doing it in manual at padstow RTA does neone know what the people r like there. . . im terrified he he he:bomb:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't be terrified... as long as you've done real hours- you shuld be fine!
I found it pretty easy; but then I made a mistake and thought I'd fail but... I didn't *shrugs* It was pretty obvious- I didn't see a car coming into a round about and I entered; but then I stopped before I had gone through.

Auto

Practice as much as you can to learn to drive; but more importantly, learn your rules. If possdible try to learn the route/course and where the tricky spots are, where stop signs are, etc... Also be courteous and patient in the test!

Passed 1st time at Castle Hill RTA.

SqUiMpY

HSC
oh ok, ive done alotta hours but sometimes i drive and i suck ass LOL like i hit a tree last weekend, just a little one LOL but if it had been a cm thicker it prolly woulda dun sum damage he he he lucky i was going slow, ive also been in 3 car accidents where i was driving, 1 wasnt my fault it was an idiot drunk driver ran into my ass, then the next 2 times i hit the car infront of me driving auto LOL
im gonna find it hard to concentrate tho thats the problem i have when i suck at driving

j_davo24

HSC
I passed first time in a manual at Bankstown, in the rain. If you know how to drive you'll be fine. As far as I know padstow is ok.

They aren't really hard on you, but if you do something illegal or dangerous they aren't going to let it slide.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hahah fucken hell, 3 accos! ok... ok...so maybe you should consider GETTING OFF PEOPLE'S ASSES. or... watching the road at all times. im guessing thats why you ran up the back of people..

anyway, there are STACKS and stacks of threads on tips for the DART test. i suggest you use the search function.

heres a good thread:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...ng-your-ps-tips.html?highlight=DART+test+tips
or this one:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...test-first-time.html?highlight=DART+test+tips
or this:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/3/non-school/72212/p1-license-test.html?highlight=DART+test+tips
or this:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/3/non-school/51795/p-driving-test.html?highlight=DART+test+tips

SqUiMpY

HSC
whoa biatch. . . i wasnt up neones ass actually i was ages away and it was my boyfriends car i hit that was infront of me so suk on that, it was in auto and i didnt know when u took ur foot off the brake u rolled forward but i found out soon enuf, first time i htought he was reversing into me then i realised, there was no one else in the car with me so i was stressin out

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ok well, if you're too dumb to know that if the car is moving forwards when you dont want it to, you apply the brakes, then you shouldnt be getting a licence at all. HAHA especially if his car was "ages away" like you said. you let your car move forwards for ages, not doing anything, then crashing into his car?

fuck, what a dumb bitch. please, dont drive.

SqUiMpY

HSC
i was taking my jacket off at the time so i really didnt notice til i heard the bang. fukin hell u suck ass

anyway no one is answering my questions. . .

SqUiMpY

HSC
it was on the same day that i hit my boyfriend it was onli lightly neway, and i usually do drive with a fully licensed driver but my bf had to pic up his new car and no one could drive him so i drove his mums car back for him. i hit a tree coz my powersteering failed.
im not a bad driver all this happened within about the first 3 months of getting my Lz. since a drunk driver ran up my ass i find it really hard to concentrate becoz im always worried more about wats behind me then wats infront of me, i find alot of drivers come really close to my tail especially on hills.

Drjohn

HSC
and i might suggest you tone down your language, its not really helping your case, and as for daddy k, if your out drifting your not going to need help damaging your car, just promise me you wouldnt do something like that to an xc?

Drjohn

HSC
oh and just because your power steering fails doesnt mean you lose your brakes.... just a little tip

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
well, i passed first go in auto at lidcombe, with the indian lady that almost half the people i know got failed by, so it could also be your luck. i've had a small accident, but that was becasue my side mirror shows what is to my right and almost everything behind me, so i thought the oncoming car was parked and our fronts had a little smooching.

i've driven cars with and without power steering, and when the car is moving the lack of power steering
isnt enough for you to go off the road. i was able to drive one handed no probs (the car was manual, but who would have thought that a '97 excel wouldnt have PS? prolly took it off before they placed it for sale...) and i can drive anything, from tiny cars to large trucks, but that is only because i had done easily 5 hours a week throughout most of the year (about 200 hours total give or take)

having said that the only time i take my jumper off is when i am at a light, and i can even turn up the passenger window and manage to drive straight. im not telling you to try it out (cos you will probably hit a parked car. not a smart thing at all) but goes to show extra experience pays off.

Jiga

having said that the only time i take my jumper off is when i am at a light, and i can even turn up the passenger window and manage to drive straight. im not telling you to try it out (cos you will probably hit a parked car. not a smart thing at all) but goes to show extra experience pays off.
Ah how about the handbrake as well... the safest option! Just do it when your at the lights. But idealy you should be prepared before you start driving, including other things like moving the the seat etc (this can also cause a crash if you dont have your handbrake on at lights)

No offence 'Squimpy', but some common sense goes along way! Alot of your errors aernt related to skill which is kinda positive but you have to be able to think straight when your driving as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

ledzeppelin

HSC
If you definitely want to pass, show the driver how you can drive with your feet

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
SqUiMpY said:
i was taking my jacket off at the time so i really didnt notice til i heard the bang. fukin hell u suck ass

anyway no one is answering my questions. . .

hahahahhaha u were driving......

and taking ur jacket off AND YOU ARE WONDERING WHY YOU CRASHED?

and taking your foot off the break in an auto when its in drive and wondering why you rolled forward???

holy shit i hope u don't get your licence.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAH same. oh and... HAHAHAHA the car in front was heaps far away as well. AHAHAHAHAHA

G

Gavvvvvin

veterandoggy said:
WTF its no great feat to be able to wind up a window up whilst driving.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
haha hmnmmm why is it dark? oh thats right i have a jumper over my eyes. and im driving! and my foots not on the fucking break... am i rolling forward? well yes, i am in drive... **************BANG*******************

damn I cant see how that happened.

fucking lunatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)