Dating Older Girls??? (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
I'm currently dating a girl 2 years older. all good and nothing's wrong but what's everyones opinion on this? (i'm 18 she's 20)

is there a maximum age difference?...for me i think 3 or 4 years is max...anithing above that is just wrong...

wat do u guys think of this? ani guys here dating older girls?

HSC
I'd feel weird dating a younger guy. Isn't the whole theory of girls dating older guys that they do this because guys the same age and younger aren't mature enough yet?

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
i'd feel so out of it if i dated anyone younger than me
like, even 2 months younger would be awkward.

Pace_T

HSC
I'm currently dating a girl 2 years older. all good and nothing's wrong but what's everyones opinion on this? (i'm 18 she's 20)

is there a maximum age difference?...for me i think 3 or 4 years is max...anithing above that is just wrong...

wat do u guys think of this? ani guys here dating older girls?
well i think most girls would find it weird to date a guy younger than them.. but from a guy's point of view i think you're doing pretty good :p

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
lol maturity = physical maturity, the reason young girls date older guys is cuz they want a daddy to look after them. Also older guys are badass.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
lol maturity = physical maturity, the reason young girls date older guys is cuz they want a daddy to look after them. Also older guys are badass.
Word. That's why I hit the Primary schools. I'm like Brad Pitt over there. Whattup? :headbang:

jennieTalia

HSC
Boys mature more slowly than girls, hence why generally girls date those older and vice versa. Girls want to settle down (generally speaking, I'm not trying to say everyone does) sooner than their male-same-aged counterparts, and so it just suits that they aim for older men who are in the same mind set.

However, not everyone fits the general rule. If the relationship is working and you are older/younger, surely it isn't the age that matters.

I prefer guys to be a little bit older, I feel I can be intimidating enough HAHA, and I have a habit of walking all over people so at least they can call me on that if they are a bit more mature. Having said that, I went out with someone a few months younger than me and it didn't make a huge amount of difference. In the end it was a cultural/lifestyle issue rather than an age-related one that caused it to end.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Boys mature more slowly than girls, hence why generally girls date those older and vice versa. Girls want to settle down (generally speaking, I'm not trying to say everyone does) sooner than their male-same-aged counterparts, and so it just suits that they aim for older men who are in the same mind set.

However, not everyone fits the general rule. If the relationship is working and you are older/younger, surely it isn't the age that matters.

I prefer guys to be a little bit older, I feel I can be intimidating enough HAHA, and I have a habit of walking all over people so at least they can call me on that if they are a bit more mature. Having said that, I went out with someone a few months younger than me and it didn't make a huge amount of difference. In the end it was a cultural/lifestyle issue rather than an age-related one that caused it to end.
You dated a muslim?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Guys prefer younger girls because they're naive and easier to manipulate. Except for the first few years after puberty, 11-14, girls aren't any more mature than guys of the same age.
Guys don't want a girl who's an intellectual equal, they want someone they're better than, someone they have power and influence over and is easily controlled, who makes them feel good about their own power, attractiveness and ability.

This is what your older boyfriend really sees in you.

Last edited:
HSC
26% of marriages include of younger boyfriend for older women. Seriously age does not matter!

Look, im going to uni and there would be like 90% of girls there are older than me so what? I dont care what age she is. Only what is actually acceptable for age gapping.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Guys prefer younger girls because they're naive and easier to manipulate. Except for the first few years after puberty, 11-14, girls aren't any more mature than guys of the same age.
Guys don't want a girl who's an intellectual equal, they want someone they're better than, someone they have power and influence over and is easily controlled, who makes them feel good about their own power, attractiveness and ability.

This is what your older boyfriend really sees in you.
Tbh female maturity takes a nosedive around year 8-9.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
The idea that women mature faster, in my experience, is a crock of shit. While blokes are happy to act like immature arses, compared to the women ive known of my own age, we are light years ahead in terms of social/political/economic/whatever awareness. The women seem to be worryingly ignorant of the world at large... in general terms. A quick glance at who typically posts in the news forum will show this.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
While blokes are happy to act like immature arses, compared to the women ive known of my own age
I disagree with that even, for the most part men just know how to have fun better. The smartest, most well adjusted guys I know realize there's a time to be serious and a time when being a bit spastic is better. Maturity is responding to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner. Women are typically more timid, self-conscious and reluctant to let themselves go.

Testosterone makes men more aggressive, competitive, assertive and energetic, which is easy to mistake for immaturity, but being serious and reserved all the time isn't the same thing as maturity.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
As long as she doesn't have a kid you're all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)