Dating problem (1 Viewer)

ryaneco

HSC
Ok so Im seeing this girl ok, i really like her and i've hinted to her that i wanted to date, she wants to wait till after the hsc, but whenever we talk i say well good luck can't wait to see you after the exams cause i really like you and drop hints to her, and shes always saying yea i can't wait to see you either.

Its kind of confusing because i don't know if she wants to be friends or if she wants something more than friends, i know i do but i don't wanna pressure her and lose what we do have.

Should i leave it alone even though i really like her or should i go for it.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
uh, wait until after the hsc and then ask her out properly and see what she says??

you said you have hinted to her and she wants to wait until after exams, so why not go for it then and then see what happens? there's nothing worth worrying about now

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ryaneco said:
Ok so Im seeing this girl ok, i really like her and i've hinted to her that i wanted to date, she wants to wait till after the hsc, but whenever we talk i say well good luck can't wait to see you after the exams cause i really like you and drop hints to her, and shes always saying yea i can't wait to see you either.
Its kind of confusing because i don't know if she wants to be friends or if she wants something more than friends, i know i do but i don't wanna pressure her and lose what we do have.

Should i leave it alone even though i really like her or should i go for it.
OMG! DUH! read the higlighted bits! wait till the HSC is over and everyone is stress free! obviously she wants to see you but just wants until things will be easy! are you stupid? its so obvious in what your posted!

DaRanjed

Erm, you know what? I think it's pretty clear she wants to focus on her HSC!

Be patient.
Ask her again AFTER the freaking stressful mind killing HSC. :cool:

dezzy

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
OMG! DUH! read the higlighted bits! wait till the HSC is over and everyone is stress free! obviously she wants to see you but just wants until things will be easy! are you stupid? its so obvious in what your posted!

pffft, thats such a bitchy reply
did u have to be so......bitchy?

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
lol
but still, making a relationship during the hsc might not be the smartest idea. There's not long left, hang in there!!! :)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
masteraal said:
haha im in the same gayass situation...i feel ur pain mate :p
I'm in the same situation...but I'm the girl saying can we wait... :rolleyes:

Trust me, there is a good reason for why we ask whether we can wait...and just think, it'll be worth it on the night of her last exam...MWAH AHA AHA.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I think it SOUNDS promising, as long as she's not the kind of girl who doesnt want to hurt you but is just blowing you off. Don't get your hopes up too high (I know its hard, but its realistic if you want to protect yourself) and like everyone says, wait til after the HSC.

P.S. Don't hint so much, it might make her uncomfortable.
P.P.S. Good luck!

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
same situation as you...... i know what ur going through... i reckon keep in contact and make simple talk to infer that ur still interested in her and to give a slight or mid impression that your interested and ur damn well interested in her...thats the receipe, and after the hsc the pie is all yours if she is still interested..

bro dont worry there are other brothers around the state who are in the same predictament

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Nah lengstar.. i dun think so...
girls generally get heaps worried about their hsc.. more so than guys, i can imagine lots of them wouldn't wanna start a relationship during it.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Nah lengstar.. i dun think so...
girls generally get heaps worried about their hsc.. more so than guys, i can imagine lots of them wouldn't wanna start a relationship during it.
but then there is also the meaningless lust to get over the stress ...
works well as long as u can 'stay friends' after

happened to 3 of my friends in yr 12

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
but then there is also the meaningless lust to get over the stress ...
works well as long as u can 'stay friends' after

happened to 3 of my friends in yr 12

exactly.. if u keep a friendship going on during the hsc .... she is not leading you on... on the contrary if was the opposite... it would be leading

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)