day after forever (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
has anyone read this book?

it was written by a 14 year old girl and the first time i read it i thought it was fantastic (granted, i was like 13 at the time) but i've just started reading it again and it seems soooooo mushy, i don't think i'll finish it this time..

astro

HSC
I read it when i was yr 7 or 8....its was okay.....mushy, i agree....nothing i would recommend though

Mini

relax
HSC
i remember reading it.. yeah it was mushy but i was amazed at the fact that the author was only 14. It was some piece of work for a 14 year old.

also... there's a book by Rhiannon Lassiter, who was 17, entitled "Hex" - one of the only sci-fis i've read multiple times.

gotta appreciate these young talents

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i first read it in yr 7, loved it, haven't read it for a while now. i used it as a related text in teh hsc :D

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Last book I read was probably, "My ABC" when I was in kindergarten =D Seriously....I don't read books...not even HSC books.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
then get out the reading room!!! :p

i havent read many books by young people. The youngest would probably be the girl who wrote "Go Ask Alice", which I only read cos i was in Business studies and was bored so I asked someone for their english text and read the whole thing...wasnt that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)