daylight saving (1 Viewer)

HSC
oh what?? it's an whole god damn hour??? i coulda studied in that hour and kicked ass.

damn, i'm gonna blame on daylight saving if i fail maths

puffkenny

HSC
But then again, every other candidate in the state will suffer the same effect. so yeh, it's supposed to be fair competetively...but GOD I HATE THOSE FUKING DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kaseita

what do ya mean extra hour of sleep?

depends on which uni you go to - I only get an extra half hour of sleep!

ah yes...daylight saving before 4u...I remember that... getting up at the same time as normal, cause I didn't have to catch the bus and got driven to school instead!!

ahh that was beautiful...apart from the whole getting up at same time biz. still too early

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
hahah im bettin that atleast half my school is going to walk into the exam l8 on monday mornin... theyre such losties

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
We've only had daylight savings portended to us in the exams by the supervisor about 17 times.. At least 2 times per test.. Now remember, daylight savings starts on Sunday night... Starts on Sunday night.... Scary stuff. Luckily, I don't have an exam on Monday (One of the benefits of doing General Maths), so it should be alright..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
We've only had daylight savings portended to us in the exams by the supervisor about 17 times.. At least 2 times per test.. Now remember, daylight savings starts on Sunday night... Starts on Sunday night.... Scary stuff. Luckily, I don't have an exam on Monday (One of the benefits of doing General Maths), so it should be alright..
Lol, same with us, they won't shutup about it. Yay for general maths :D whole day to recover from the hour of lost sleep

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah we lose, an hr less of studying, they could have been more considerate

N

ND

Originally posted by slyball
our supervisors did nothing of the sort :eek:
alot of my friends didn't know about dls either.. *sigh*
Hopefull Ruse and Grammar don't know either. :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Nah, I bet their teachers are calling them all at home and emailing them and sending letters and texting and screaming at their houses with megaphones...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)