Dear HSC students: where are you up to in Chemistry? I think we're a module behind. (1 Viewer)

weedinmygarden

HSC
So since there are four modules in a year and 4 terms, surely we'd be halfway through chem monitoring and management by now, right? No, we're still doing the acidic environment. Actually, we're about halfway through. My chemistry teacher's a bit of an idiot so I was wondering if maybe the last two topics are really short, or is my class completely screwed and we really are a whole module behind? Please leave a reply saying which module and roughly how far into it you are, it would be helpful.

jathu123

HSC
Re: Dear HSC students: where are you up to in Chemistry? I think we're a module behin

dw you're not alone, just started our 3rd module after zooming past acidic in the last of couple of days haha

Mathew587

HSC
Re: Dear HSC students: where are you up to in Chemistry? I think we're a module behin

Yeah you're quite behind. We're up to testing cations in school. CMAM isn't short and instead there's a lot you have to memorise and remember. In general, the option topic is quite quick to cover as its mainly just a build-up of previous topics i.e. shipwrecks is about metals and anox-redox reactions. If you need any help, message me cos I'll send you some resources otherwise you should think about joining a tutor or something.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

Our school finished the course (sourced from chem students in my grade)

shumphrey

HSC

we are half way through chem monitoring and management, honestly we probs could have started the option topic by now if my teacher didn't go off on a tangent about non syllabus stuff

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

Knowing non syllabus content is good if you can include it in your answer and impress the marker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)