Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
they arnt anything particularly amazing, just consumable goth metal haha

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
well there u go!

why waste time with un-amazing music when i have much superior stuff to listen to.

speaking of superior bands, new Behemoth album has been named 'Evangelion', but knowing them they'll define it in some sort of anti-religious manner.

Cannot wait till its release, really looking forward to checking out its album art, and of course music too, they have a better production team, and seeing as their last 2 albums were awesome, it makes me wonder just how awesome this one's gonna be.

I think i'll actually buy this album instead of downloading it, show my support to one of my favourite bands =)

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
DTs best albums are from earlier in their career, if you can't get into Damage Done, you got some serious AIDZ.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
New Chimaira album is fucking awesome, The Venom inside, Frozen in Time and Destroy and Dominate are standouts.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
no.
sometimes i wish the rest of the band had of gone in that car crash. OH FUCK HERE COMES THE HATRED OF EVERY DOOMCORE KID EVER

they are appalling. APPALLING
haha, my bro loved them. my dad died his tshirt he got from one of their last shows before the dude died purple in the wash by accident. not so hardcore now, lol

i don't tend to listen to his music, but he always steals my cds, which are totally different genres

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)