Death Metal!!! (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i cant bromancuz, uni shit atm, no where to put a possible drum kit, but a friend of mine (fellow metalhead) has a drum kit at his place, most likely different specs than Kollias' or Infernos' kit, only has 1 bass pedal (can buy anotherone), but there's still the case of uni and shizz.

maybe in holidays i'll go around his place and muck around with drums, he does play the bass..

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
could always go the electronic route and get an electronic kit, takes up like 1/2 the space of a regular acoustic kit.

it shouldn't get in the way of uni tbh, an hour or so a day is good enough, gtfo of bos and play the drums

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
it's not gonna matter what kinda kit you have when you start off, it'll sound like balls regardless.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
holy ra, guise check out the band This Ending.

its got Fredrik Anderson drumming (from Amon Amarth), though his drumming style is different.

Melodic death metal, fucking awesome stuff.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
bumping my thread back to first page, lol.

also, Insomnium - Above the Weeping World, probably the best mdm album in existence.

kandyman

HSC
De-fucken-capitated!!!!! Motherfuckers!!!! Best fucken death metal band ever! Fucken rifss
rockrockrockrockrockrockrockrock
gwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Decapitated are fairly consistent as a band. Oh, and from what I've heard by Insomnium, they're really good. I've just got to get around to finding more stuff.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
decapitated are kinda boring, i like 2 songs from em, Winds of Creation (fucking awesome), and Blessed (not bad)

ledzeppelin

HSC
K downloaded entire Bloodbath discography
Will listen sometime soon
Recommendations?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Resurrection Through Carnage album is very good.
Nightmares Made Flesh has some awesome songs, namely 'feeding the undead' and 'eaten'.
The Fathomless Mastery, i liked half, didnt like other half, good songs are first 3, number 5, number 10.
Unblessing the Purity EP is quite good, best song on that is Weak Aside.

overall, awesome band.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yes thats really good, but i'd have to say best melodeath album is above the weeping world, by insomnium.

also check out the cancer empire - zonaria.

very awesome stuff, melodic blackened death metal, but i'd say its more symphonic blackened dm..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)