Death Note (1 Viewer)

kkyle

HSC
Any one a fan? I'm up the the 22nd ep and I'm loving it.

xtcy

HSC
i went through the first few episodes of it, but the rest were just predictable

shit show

icecoffee

HSC
I liked it but there's a certain point (for me at least) where everything starts going downhill. It's still fun to watch though.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I've seen the first 3 episodes, not a bad anime imo. Probably just watch the movies though, it's quicker.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I liked it but there's a certain point (for me at least) where everything starts going downhill. It's still fun to watch though.
+1
It was actually a great anime until around 20~
Then it went downhill (this was when it was still being released week-by-week, it wasn't good enough for me to watch the new ep every week)
But then around half a year later my friend told me it goes downhill after 20 but it goes back up.. But I never got around to watching it again :D

icecoffee

HSC
+1
It was actually a great anime until around 20~
Then it went downhill (this was when it was still being released week-by-week, it wasn't good enough for me to watch the new ep every week)
But then around half a year later my friend told me it goes downhill after 20 but it goes back up.. But I never got around to watching it again :D
I think it does get a little bit better, towards the ending. But the standard was set pretty high during the first few episodes and i don't think it quite reaches that level again.

kkyle

HSC
It's definitely getting better, I agree it dropped in the middle 20s however now it is picking back up again. Only thing I'm disappointed in is SPOILER: Ryuuzaki dying.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
It's definitely getting better, I agree it dropped in the middle 20s however now it is picking back up again. Only thing I'm disappointed in is SPOILER: Ryuuzaki dying.
Learn how to use spoiler tags.

And Death Note is good.. but overrated. Look at code geass. And there's already an anime thread. ==

Tangent

HSC
code geass surpases death note with its hands tied behind its back and hopping on one leg.
im watching death note atm and i tihnk it is good, but not one of my favorites

+ yes we do have an anime thread, but one thread isnt enof to talk about 1000s of series. we need more!!!! Y-Y

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I still like Death Note.
It is anime like Death Note which makes anime worthwhile watching, I don't fullu understand how people can watch lame anime like Naruto.

DanteEX

HSC
Yeah I'm in the same boat, Death Note is a great series, well written and well thought out but it’s not very engaging, you tend to lose interest during the long arduous investigations and interrogations, especially with how Light and L dance around each other trying to find Kira for like 10 episodes.

4lettersdown

HSC
I still like Death Note.
It is anime like Death Note which makes anime worthwhile watching, I don't fullu understand how people can watch lame anime like Naruto.
thank god... are there any narutards that troll these forums?

oh and I agree that deathnote does go downhill at a certain point, probably about when
L dies
. but its well worth finishing, I think the last episode was probably one of the best last episodes Ive seen.
o and yes can we has anime forum??? its definetly to large to fit into one thread...
o and dantex, have you seen samurai champloo? if not you should, its pretty wicked. infact i just got an idea for a sig......

Last edited:

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
I thought death note was one of the best animes id seen. Its short and sweet.
I have nearly finished watching samurai champloo. its very similar to cowboy bebop, but not as good. i love the music at the opening credits.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Deathnote was great. I agree that it goes a little downhill around the time 'that' character died, but it has a good ending nevertheless. I thought for a while that the death was faked in an attempt to trick Kira and he/she would reappear in a later episode...alas

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I also like the opening and ending OST of the Death Note anime.
God damn awesome.

thank god... are there any narutards that troll these forums?

oh and I agree that deathnote does go downhill at a certain point, probably about when
L dies
. but its well worth finishing, I think the last episode was probably one of the best last episodes Ive seen.
o and yes can we has anime forum??? its definetly to large to fit into one thread...
o and dantex, have you seen samurai champloo? if not you should, its pretty wicked. infact i just got an idea for a sig......
lol narutards make a rare presence here, thank god.
and an anime forum?
Well, there is a social group [Anime] I am in charge of.

I wish N (Nate River) died and if he did it would be a good compromise, I supported Light throughout the whole series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)