Death of Young Man, NYE 2002 (1 Viewer)

Invalid

HSC
N/A
The animals who murdered this young man, will be allowed for parol in october next year, these cowards chases after the victim and rammed him head 1st into a pole @ emu plains.... he was with a bunch of mates and some girls, and they singled him out.. they only pleaded guilty to manslaughter, bunch of punks, one on one their nothing...

is sentencing to shallow?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Invalid said:
The animals who murdered this young man, will be allowed for parol in october next year, these cowards chases after the victim and rammed him head 1st into a pole @ emu plains.... he was with a bunch of mates and some girls, and they singled him out.. they only pleaded guilty to manslaughter, bunch of punks, one on one their nothing...

This is far too common.....Australia Laws is tooo lenient.

0Jade0

HSC
That's what happens when we have a shitty justice system.
But if these guys were of "middle eastern appearence" Could you imagine how different the outcome would have been?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Invalid said:
Rhetorical question, I hope. Otherwise, of course it's too shallow. I'd love a couple of minutes in a room alone with each of them, I'd belt them to within an inch of their life.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
laws in aus. are fucked...our judges n courts dont like to give bastards a lesson....

n how come alot of the fuckwits manage to get out heaps earlier (than their already short sentences) because of sum dickflop psycologist who reckons "they're rehabilitated n reaady for society"

fucknuts....

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Guys.. maybe you should look around and smell the roses. Australia already has VERY little crime. Even if you introduce the death sentence, or whippings like they do in Singapore, you're not going to reduce murders by a lot, because there aren't many in the first place.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jim_green said:
Guys.. maybe you should look around and smell the roses. Australia already has VERY little crime. Even if you introduce the death sentence, or whippings like they do in Singapore, you're not going to reduce murders by a lot, because there aren't many in the first place.
not asking for capital punishment:)

buuuuuuut...i dont c y, if u murder sum1 here, u get 5 yrs in jail, whilst elsewhere u do it n get way more....

2 me it just seems like we're devaluing ppls lives who were killed...considering each case basically goes fairly individually, they should be able 2 vary amounts....but more than wot they get now...

Invalid

HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
Rhetorical question, I hope. Otherwise, of course it's too shallow. I'd love a couple of minutes in a room alone with each of them, I'd belt them to within an inch of their life.
yeah, it was rhetorical

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Will since i know some of this guys friends, i can tell you from what i've heard it was an entirely brutal and 'evil' act, and if they get out after 3 years that'll be a sad day for australian justice.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
Judges are human. Often if something feels out of place there are often reasons. However Speigs CJ has often talked about the appearance of justice being done and being harsh on first instance judges for being too lenient.
further, it is only ever the harsh or lenient sentences that seem to get reported by the media... giving the public a perverted image of sentencing (ie, 'that judges are too hard', 'that judges are too lenient')...

zergcave

HSC
0Jade0 said:
But if these guys were of "middle eastern appearence" Could you imagine how different the outcome would have been?
These aussie pricks had murdered some dude, in front of all his friends. The result was 3 years gaol.

By contrast, a gang of lebos not long ago were convicted of raping a couple of gurls, and most end up wif effectively life in prison (one being sentenced to a record 65 years?).

Now i really dun see how the former (murder), is any less hideous than this gang-rape.... -_-

The media doesnt help much either - always seeking to portray certain races in a negative light

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
zergcave said:
These aussie pricks had murdered some dude, in front of all his friends. The result was 3 years gaol.

By contrast, a gang of lebos not long ago were convicted of raping a couple of gurls, and most end up wif effectively life in prison (one being sentenced to a record 65 years?).

Now i really dun see how the former (murder), is any less hideous than this gang-rape.... -_-

The media doesnt help much either - always seeking to portray certain races in a negative light
This isn't about race, you're an idiot if you think it is. Moonlight has said something before about people generally perceiving justice as a black box system. They see the inputs and outputs but not the process - and that's relevant here.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
emu plain, thats close to blacktown , which is close to my house, which is.... omg ... i am next.

Invalid

HSC
N/A
emu plains is next to the mountains, youths from emu plains come up the mountains looking for fights.... one day ppl in the mountains will hear of guns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)