decline of personal hygiene during exams (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
how about it

i remember i stopped doing my facial routine (cleanse, tone, moisturise), and just fell into a pattern of eating, studying and BoS-ing :-/

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i am just not shaving...i still shower like 3 times a day to keep fresh and focused

all the chicks come to school with no makeup on, its so gross

greentree

are you serious, do people actually wear make-up to school, only freaks in y11 do that here, and we rip the shit out of them!! now that exams have begun i have started to have a facial routine lol:) great timing yeah!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
haha
yeh nearly all of em usually wear make up
so now they have all gone ugly

greentree

none of us girls are that vain i dont think , or if we are it isnt noticable, our haircolurs just change!
you shouldnt be so mean to them, maybe they have low selfconfidence

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
isn't that like a yr 8 or 9 thing to do? by the time u get to yr. 12, only sluts get dressed up for school? it's like that in my area anyway... how bout everyone else?

unmentionable

HSC
no one dresses up for school in our school
cos theres no one to impress....all girls o_O

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
even then, don't some ppl meet with guys after school, so some want to impress. how bout ppl who do it to show everyone else up, but fail miserably!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
its good to hear that
just wen i was starting to think that the whole world is full of nauseating princessess

k_i_mm_i

HSC
I'm actually bursting in pimples and bacteria because of the HSC.
Previously never had pimples on my face - i never properly tone moisturise either. But now i gotta, so went to the pharmacy to buy some only to be called cuddly by an old man?!?!?!?!?!?! :pain: :uzi:

ribeena

HSC
i still put my makeup on and do my hair nice.... im not a slut....
and i just like to look presentable... and neat otherwise i feel yuck...

gabn

HSC
really girls at my school hardly get dressed we have like 10 pairs of ugg boots turn up and some chick was in pj's. i haven't seen anyone where make up yet, i plan on wearing a nerd suit to ext. 2 maths exam (i'm the only person in the class) as a moral boast. and i think for software i we (3 person class) are planing wife beaters or boxers.

Brad

"are you serious, do people actually wear make-up to school, only freaks in y11 do that here, and we rip the shit out of them!! now that exams have begun i have started to have a facial routine lol great timing yeah!"

I'm assuming he just meant like, foundation and shit, im sure some people would wear at least a little b it of make up. You dont always realise it.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
cause we're in uniform, i s'ppose it doesn't really matter for me. who am i going to impress at a guys school!

sub

well...to be politically correct dougie...u COULD be gay...lol
dont hate mail me back...i kno ur not...but it had to be sed :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
my hygene's the same level as usual....i might've gotten a bit lazy with doing my face, but yeah
at school (all girls) there's a lot of girls who wear make up & all that...you cant always see it, but its still there..i think they just wanna look presentable or something......i personally couldnt give a toss if i had make up on or not..i barely ever wear it (i also dont go out all that much, & if i do, its usually with my mates, & its not like im trying to impress them...& my bf doesnt seem to care)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Well I've never been the type to wear make up, and my hair pretty much does itself...

But I haven't gone for a run in like 2 weeks :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)