Dedicated Medical Interview Tutoring & Preparation - with 5th Yr UNSW MBBS Student (1 Viewer)

cannonbomber

HSC
Medicine / Dentistry Interview Tutoring & Preparation - with 5th Yr UNSW MBBS Student

GET INTO MEDICINE & DENTISTRY WITH ONLY 5 HOURS OF INTERVIEW PREPARATION – WITH NO MEMORISATION REQUIRED AT ALL

When practicing mock interview questions on your own or with friends, have you ever felt as if you were:

- “talking off the top of your head”
- “not sure what to say next”, or
- “not sure when the interviewers are looking for?”

Learn how to become one of the top 3-5% of interviewees, by focusing on mastering the essentials. No more “wondering what I should say for this question”, but learn how to answer each question with clarity and personality.

Master lifelong skills– these principles can be used to prepare for any future interview you have. My goal is to be the only interview coach you ever need!

Understand what the interviewers want – learn how to get inside the interviewers’ heads, and know exactly what makes them think: ‘This person would make a great doctor/dentist!’

Works for whichever university you are applying for – whether it’s undergraduate or postgraduate degrees, Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) or semi-structured, it’s all covered in the course.

So far, I've helped my students get into some of the most prestigious medical & dental schools in Australia, such as the University of Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle and Monash.

So join my past students who have taken this step to massively improve your chances of getting into medical school and becoming a doctor!

“…I know about: what to say, what not to do, how to stand out from the crowd and what the interviewers are looking for”

“I would recommend Geoff to anyone - his teaching style is really relaxed, so you don't feel afraid to ask any questions. He gives incredibly helpful and concrete advice on how to excel in interviews. I definitely feel more confident about my interviews and I know about: what to say, what not to do, how to stand out from the crowd and what the interviewers are looking for.

And he places emphasis on the key concepts that are integral to interviews. Extremely helpful. The value for his lessons was good, considering that the same courses in other Medicine-interview based institutes cost more than this, had vague and ambiguous advice and was in a group, and therefore, less personalised. Thanks so much for all your help, it was amazing.”

Helen, Canberra

For much more information about how to make your interviews go better than you ever expected, click here!

Last edited:

solar321

HSC
Re: Dedicated Medical Interview Tutoring & Preparation - with 5th Yr UNSW MBBS Studen

bump!

cannonbomber

HSC
Re: Dedicated Medical Interview Tutoring & Preparation - with 5th Yr UNSW MBBS Studen

12 days to go before the start of the UNSW Main Round Interviews! Are you ready?

cannonbomber

HSC

Last days before the UNSW interviews start! I am teaching at UNSW Library all day Thursday and Saturday. Times left are from 2:30 til 6pm on Thursday and 1 til 6pm on Saturday - with times filling up fast. Don't miss out!

cannonbomber

HSC

Please click the link in the updated original post for much more information - the formatting available for BoS posts is terrible :)

Spots open in January to help tutor interstate applicants!

cannonbomber

HSC

Now open to all graduate students who've sat the GAMSAT and have offers to interview in the coming few months - if you're interested, I can only take on 3 students, so get in touch with me today!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)