Deferring first year (1 Viewer)

kelboo

HSC
That sounds alright...

Haha IF i get into uni (hmmm not sure of how likely that one will be) then I'll probs do that too.... :p

I reckon anyone who goes straight from high into uni needs a head check! Is it healthy or normal to want to work that much non-stop!!!!
Say you do a 4yr course, that'd be 17 YEARS of study non-stop!! If I keep stressing this much that'd be more than half my life!!!! :eek:

chepas

HSC
natstar said:
and u will get another offer for this when offers are released
A definate offer, as you applied the last year and deferred, or are you up against the competition again?

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
arg, but as kelboo pointed out, 17 years of schooling?!
is it really hard to pick up the study habits again?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
That sounds alright...

Haha IF i get into uni (hmmm not sure of how likely that one will be) then I'll probs do that too.... :p

I reckon anyone who goes straight from high into uni needs a head check! Is it healthy or normal to want to work that much non-stop!!!!
Say you do a 4yr course, that'd be 17 YEARS of study non-stop!! If I keep stressing this much that'd be more than half my life!!!! :eek:
If I had have had a year off, I would have gone absolutely insane. Deferring isn't for everyone.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
If I had have had a year off, I would have gone absolutely insane. Deferring isn't for everyone.
Yeah, if I deferred, I don't know if I would ever go back:p!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)