Define physical journey (1 Viewer)

n8r

HSC
hey ppl i was jus wonderin if u cud spare sum time to let me kno ur opinion on wat a physical journey is. thank you.

molonlabee

HSC
the means of self discovery that involves movement to a new place, it may include obstacles, providing opportunities to extend the traveller in many ways.

i hope that helps you out :)

n8r

HSC
yea thanks bro that helps out heaps, mainly the self discovery bit, im guna use that 2 start my speech loll

n8r

HSC
A physical journey is a process of self discovery. Throughout life we move to new and different places in which we face new obstacles with consequences. These consequences usually are reflected in the result in the learning of oneself physically, emotionally and intellectually. thats what i came up with :p:p

emca

HSC
I think the other posts have got it all wrong. A physical journey is simply moving from one plce th anther. Like moving from the pub to bed. That is the premise of the physical journey. However, what about what we learn on the way? The obstacles we face and our level of success. Physcial journeys are simply a metaphor for our journey through life. This is the ultimate journey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)