Delta Goodrem concert (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I went! How good was it when she sang "Out of the Blue"?! It just had so much heart in it. Poor Delta :(

HSC
withoutaface said:
I went! How good was it when she sang "Out of the Blue"?! It just had so much heart in it. Poor Delta :(
Yeah It was all awesome.. She sang all the songs so well an she has such an incredible natural voice. Funny thing was i was thinking just before the end shes been doing really well moving fast with those black stilletos on (cuz most of the time she had bare feet) then she trips. I hope i didnt jynx her..

Cab31

HSC
YEAH! i went to the Brissy one! She was sooooooooo good. I loved all the pics of her when she was a kid. Do you know she had a nose and chin job?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG after waiting years for last night, it definately was worth the wait! OMG she is stunning. im so jealous of that guy who got pulled out and got sung to. I loved every second of it .When she sings, she makes me cry. as soon as the curtain dropped around her in "butterfly" i just cried. my god... she is so beautiful. My fave was when she sand "i dont care" and "born to try". How sad was it when they showed clips of her time when she was diagnosed.

But how funny was it when she tripped!! HAHAHAAHAHAH i know its mean, but i laughed so much. I wish i could re live last night

Cab31

HSC
She forgot the words in a song in brissy. The one with brian - he just cracked up and then she couldnt stop laughing! it was nice!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
at last nights one, they kept bickering on stage. "brian! get off! thats it get off stage!!!" brian:"they know who wears the trousers here". "BRIAN!" "DELTA!" hahah so cute. i was deaf after the concert. I loved it

Cab31

HSC
I dont really like him though. Im not sure why but i dont get good feelings about him.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i never liked him before, and now hes with delta i get the impression that he uses deltas fame to get his music out. But i like him coz he makes delta happy.

HSC
it was the raddest... I sooo wouldda gone again today but i had to work.

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Brian Mcfadden is 10x more famous then delta.. so whywould he use her to get fame?? remember.. he was from westlife.. and he has lots of smash hit singles in the UK.
I wouldnt say 10x more famous. Westlife were mega shit anyway lol. Delta has such an amazing natural voice and is a solo performer, while he isnt.

Cab31

HSC
go_swans said:
I wouldnt say 10x more famous. Westlife were mega shit anyway lol. Delta has such an amazing natural voice and is a solo performer, while he isnt.
hahaha westlife...

HSC
miss_gtr said:
yeah my argument wasnt to say delta sucks, cuz she doesnt, i like her music. what im saying is that, suggesting the brain is using her for fame is wrong.. cuz he is more famous then she is.
Oh well. Brian or no Brian the concert would still have been AWESOME.

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
oh it was! the single most FABULOUS concert i have ever been to!
she's such a brilliant performer, and naturally talented!

ahhh it was just so good i cant describe how good it was! especially when she got that random guy out of the stage and sung to him!!! lol

HSC
Sarah_Lou said:
oh it was! the single most FABULOUS concert i have ever been to!
she's such a brilliant performer, and naturally talented!

ahhh it was just so good i cant describe how good it was! especially when she got that random guy out of the stage and sung to him!!! lol
Sorry to dissapoint, but I went on Sat and Sun and on the Sun "Josh" also got picked. But I do understand they were filmin the DVD so i guess it has to be the same guy..
anyways the concert was still awesome.. even better the second time when I got an autograph.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)