Design and Tech help (1 Viewer)

hwoods2090

HSC
Hi there,
I finished my HSC last year, and as one of my favourite subjects was D&T i am offerring my help to anyone that needs it on a long term basis.

I got a band 6 for my major work, and am happy to tutor people for exams when they come up as well as help with what you should put in your portfolio, how to write it, how to organise it and format it etc.....

My specialty is fashion/textiles, which is what my Major Work was based around last year, but i am more that happy to help quide anyone in any areas.

So if your looking for someone to work with you on a regular basis to get your major work rolling and well into swing for a fair price then send us an e-mail at hanwoods28@hotmail.com.

hwoods2090

HSC
Re: Do you need Design and Tech Major Work help??

Almost forgot .... i also still have my Case Study of Australian Innovation - Written Report on the ‘Lotus 23’ UmbrellaReport includes detail on:
  • Design Function and Aesthetics
  • Creativity evident in the innovation
  • Knowledge of the process used by the designer in the creation of an innovative solution
  • What influenced the design?
  • What were the technologies that the design was built upon?
  • How did the designer protect their Intellectual Property?
  • Features that made the innovation successful
  • Social impact of innovation on Australian society
  • Economic and ethical impact of the innovation
  • Environmental impact of the innovation
Word count: 3370 plus includes a number of coloured pictures which support the information given.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)