Desperate help pls (1 Viewer)

kkk579

hello
HSC
How do i incorporate broader techniques within a creative response to add solidity to the themes?? Pls help, i have no clue what to do

English gods @Masaken please help

Also which figurative techniques r typically used in the realism genre?

idkkdi

HSC
How do i incorporate broader techniques within a creative response to add solidity to the themes?? Pls help, i have no clue what to do

desperate*

something that comes to mind is a recurring motif/symbol. i liked using a bus/train when writing realism

wasnt the best at creatives tbf

idkkdi

HSC
Oh okay, ive already written my story though, do you mind taking a look? Its okay if u cant
creatives were my weakest point probably better to find someone else lol

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

Extended metaphor / recurring motif. Teachers eat that up especially if it’s super symbolic and not a cliche metaphor

For realist genre, I think the best way to do that is to read some realist genre yourself, but it’s more grounded and relatable metaphors and motifs that reflect the realness of their situation (don’t know a better way to put it)

kkk579

hello
HSC
Extended metaphor / recurring motif. Teachers eat that up especially if it’s super symbolic and not a cliche metaphor

For realist genre, I think the best way to do that is to read some realist genre yourself, but it’s more grounded and relatable metaphors and motifs that reflect the realness of their situation (don’t know a better way to put it)
Wdym by cliche metaphor?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Wdym by cliche metaphor?
I’m kinda tired so not a lot come to mind but boring stuff you would typically see like a puzzle metaphor or a maze or a tapestry metaphor/symbol I remember my teachers calling it cliche, the best metaphors are unique

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)