Diagnostic Radiography books (1 Viewer)

hotpot

HSC
Hi everyone,

For those who are interested in studying Applied sciences (MRS) diagnostic radiography next year, I have copies of:
1. "Introduction to radiologic sciences and patient care", Adler, Carlton (rrp $80, selling for $50)
2. "Textbook of radiographic positioning and related anatomy", Bontrager, Lampignano (rrp $200+, selling for $130)

Both books are in EXCELLENT condition (you wont find a single crease in them) and are THE prescribed textbook for radiography. Once you start uni, u will be forced to buy the textbooks anyways because all the lectures, assignments, exams etc has material out of these textbooks.

You will find both books useful throughout the whole 3 years of your course, the only reason im letting them go is because i have quit radiography and will be leaving sydney soon.

I also have 2 booklets of radiographic physics which contains the basic physics of particle&matter for those who missed out on HSC physics as well as deeper physics concerning radiography. Willing to get sell whole package for $200... will negotiate. PM me before end of January or whenever course offers come out.

Chris.

HSC
I guess ill be finding out 2morow if i need these books or not :/

Chris.

HSC
ok so i got a UAI of 90.2. The cut-off for this year was 89%. So i may buy these...lets just see when the offers come in. Im not interested in the bridging course books.

hotpot

HSC
Chris. said:
ok so i got a UAI of 90.2. The cut-off for this year was 89%. So i may buy these...lets just see when the offers come in. Im not interested in the bridging course books.
Excellent job, looks like ull get in for sure. With radiography, I have heard of ppl who got slightly lower than the cut-off and still managed to score a place in the course.

The phys books arent bridging books, they are the recommended books for "Medical radiation physics" and "health physics" in year 1.

Chris.

HSC
after much thought im not going to take up radiography. sorry mate.

HSC
hotpot said:
Hi everyone,

For those who are interested in studying Applied sciences (MRS) diagnostic radiography next year, I have copies of:
1. "Introduction to radiologic sciences and patient care", Adler, Carlton (rrp $80, selling for $50)
2. "Textbook of radiographic positioning and related anatomy", Bontrager, Lampignano (rrp $200+, selling for $130)

Both books are in EXCELLENT condition (you wont find a single crease in them) and are THE prescribed textbook for radiography. Once you start uni, u will be forced to buy the textbooks anyways because all the lectures, assignments, exams etc has material out of these textbooks.

You will find both books useful throughout the whole 3 years of your course, the only reason im letting them go is because i have quit radiography and will be leaving sydney soon.

I also have 2 booklets of radiographic physics which contains the basic physics of particle&matter for those who missed out on HSC physics as well as deeper physics concerning radiography. Willing to get sell whole package for $200... will negotiate. PM me before end of January or whenever course offers come out.
U still sellin em??

HSC
:wave:yea i stil want them, but we havent been given anythin like a textbook list...

do we get given that? :eek:
hv absolutely no idea abt all that........:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)