did any of yers do the STAT for this uni? (1 Viewer)

tokenblackguy

HSC
because im doing it this weekend and im wondering if it actually helped some of you guys get into uni, and can anyone tell me if that last written english part where you write an essay on two topics hard? what question did u get? because ive looked at some sample ones and i wouldn't know where to start talking about something about how technology has affected mankind apart from blabbering on about crap

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
I did it and so did a lot of my friends. It didn't help one of us get into uni as we all had higher UAIs than the RET results. The last part is easy. I think I wrote something about the Australian flag. If you do the practice paper you should be fine.

keithmoon

Like a virgin.
HSC
tokenblackguy said:
oh ok, so its kinda like an IQ thingy then... thanks
No, apparently, STAT is like the general ability test for entry to selective school in year 6.

Spirits

HSC
N/A
STAT definitely helped me to get into UWS - I recommend it.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
STAT is wat got me into uws lol.. highly recommend it.. its awesome because say u are at hte bottom age of the scale and u get low marks.. they look at wat grade u got.. wat ur age is.. then factor it up to make a score.. so if u get 50 really in world terms u mightve got 80 in UWS eyes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)