Did anyone go to UTS for the math talk? (1 Viewer)

vds700

HSC
Poad said:
Yeah, that would've been us. Its Oakhill College.
u go to oakhill? Do u know Mrs Batfay? She was my teacher for the last 3 years, moved there this year.

Poad

HSC
vds700 said:
u go to oakhill? Do u know Mrs Batfay? She was my teacher for the last 3 years, moved there this year.
Oh, heh, yeah I know of her. I don't know really know her that much at all though, other than that she's taking a 2U class.

addycastro

HSC
wooo i go to oakhill too :D

But Poad owns me in all the subjects we do together LOL (except ext 1 we're close woooot!)

And yer Im never listening/being persuaded to/by Gian again... "o0o0o Knots are interesting..lets go to that"

'Worst lecture ever'

proringz

HSC
yea, i went to the infinity one first (sitting at the front), poker one next (near the back) and then the circular and resisted motion where the guy kept us waiting for half an hour or so

tambourine

HSC
i went to coming to terms with reality only coz our first option got cancelled...we didn't put down a second option and so we were placed in that lecture.
i went to the poker one next and i was probably the only one who didn't know how to play poker...i found it boring :)
and finally i went to the conics one which was good but i would rather have went to integration.
yeah from my school there's only two of us doing 4u...we're tied...and the trial is tomorrow...that shall decide who comes first and who comes second..lol...i think i will be second :(....although i did beat the guy in the half yearlies!!! wooooooo lol

JonoeeL

HSC
proringz said:
yea, i went to the infinity one first (sitting at the front), poker one next (near the back) and then the circular and resisted motion where the guy kept us waiting for half an hour or so

I went to the infinite session with you. I was seated one seat to your right.

QED

Last edited:

proringz

HSC
JonoeeL said:
I went to the infinite session with you. I was seated one seat to your right.

QED
Oh yeah, u were the retard wearing the chelsea scarf

cccclaire

HSC
lol.

Did you guys actually go to the ones you put down?
Our maths teacher's just like, "go to whatever you feel like, no-ones going to care"
I mean, you could totally not have paid to go as well, no-one would have noticed.

proringz said:
that was my maths teacher I think =]

ckprior

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Did anyone go to UTS for the math talk?

cccclaire said:
nah you guys weren't really retarded.

Much better than those suck-ups in the grey uniform sitting up the front.
for your information those suck-ups up the front were the proud first sixteen who earnt all the chocolates and tried to get something out of that retarted conics summary, instead of you topshit cooooooolies who sat at the back thinking about how sick you are.
and just for the record that was the biggest nerd convention of all time, especially at the opening ceremony when five tools where trying to trump one another with the worst maths jokes of all time, especially that one about the nun which i still cringe about.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Did anyone go to UTS for the math talk?

ckprior said:
for your information those suck-ups up the front were the proud first sixteen who earnt all the chocolates and tried to get something out of that retarted conics summary, instead of you topshit cooooooolies who sat at the back thinking about how sick you are.
and just for the record that was the biggest nerd convention of all time, especially at the opening ceremony when five tools where trying to trump one another with the worst maths jokes of all time, especially that one about the nun which i still cringe about.
haha, such an insecure loser.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC

ckprior said:
you just made me lol

thankyou

cccclaire

HSC

ckprior said:

lolll, it was like you guys had never seen a freddo frog before in your lives.
Hope it was worth looking like tards.

Besides, didn't she give them out for nothing at the end anyway?

tambourine

HSC
cccclaire said:
lol.

Did you guys actually go to the ones you put down?
Our maths teacher's just like, "go to whatever you feel like, no-ones going to care"
i only went to two that i put down...yeah my maths teacher told us to go to whichever one we felt like too lol

ckprior

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Did anyone go to UTS for the math talk?

tommykins said:
haha, such an insecure loser.
hmmm. i love it how you think i'm the insecure loser, whilst you're spending all your time having useless conversations behind a computer screen because you don't have the guts to show your face in real life. nah seriously man you sound like you have a great life, spending the whole time on forums over the internet. and just so i dont sound like a hypocrit, this is the last time i'm going to write on this thing so that i dont sink to your level of finding pleasure out of discussing a maths convention. YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE.
and as for that claire chick, the little miss "i'm gonna sit at the backrow so that i can look sick with all my superficial friends", how about you grow up aswell and start contributing to the classroom instead of being selfconcious about looking topshit. for someone that 'wanted a chocolate' judging on your laziness it was a pretty mediocre effort, wasn't it?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Did anyone go to UTS for the math talk?

ckprior said:
hmmm. i love it how you think i'm the insecure loser, whilst you're spending all your time having useless conversations behind a computer screen because you don't have the guts to show your face in real life. nah seriously man you sound like you have a great life, spending the whole time on forums over the internet. and just so i dont sound like a hypocrit, this is the last time i'm going to write on this thing so that i dont sink to your level of finding pleasure out of discussing a maths convention. YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE.
and as for that claire chick, the little miss "i'm gonna sit at the backrow so that i can look sick with all my superficial friends", how about you grow up aswell and start contributing to the classroom instead of being selfconcious about looking topshit. for someone that 'wanted a chocolate' judging on your laziness it was a pretty mediocre effort, wasn't it?
Write another essay to this response kgo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)