Did attending an open day affect your preferences? (1 Viewer)

Did you change preferences?

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

stazi

Nightman
HSC
If so, in what way?

Sorry about creating two polls, but I'm very interested

hellomike

HSC
I thought you meant did going to an open day affect your application, ha would be funny and unfair.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yes it did.

i went and asked the faculty of arts people a few questions and they were all dickheads so now i dont want to do anything in that faculty. B commmedia was my 1st preference and now its not even on it haha

Riviet

HSC
N/A
One particular uni impressed me in more aspects than the other uni's had to offer. Also the location and flexibility of the uni's and their courses affected a few of my preferences.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
It confused me more...made me weigh too many pros and cons, had a massive headache afterwards.

FlashCE

HSC
I went to Monash and realised it took way too long to get there. It was supposed to be where I wanted to study Engineering, then I realised I like UniMelb's location and campus more.

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
My preferences weren't affected, i basically went to the uts open day to confirm the order of preferences. By the way, is it just me or are the uts science courses going to be more popular this year? I'm a little worried that i might miss out with a uai of 80.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)