did i not get paid or is there a delay? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I worked not the Sunday that passed, but the Sunday before that, and I was due to get my payment today. However, when I checked my netbank account, I can't seem to find that they payed me anywhere. Does it usually take 24-48 hours to process onto netbank, or havent i got paid? I just recently got netbank, and I've always usually jsut gone to the ATM and checked from there, where it would usually be in by Wednesday mornings.

HSC
Ye well i just figured out i didnt get paid. On a Friday i found i was working on a sunday on the roster sheet (computerized) and apparantly someone without my consent crossed my name out and that is why i have heard I havent got paid. Are they allowed to do this without my consent?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but you did work sunday as you didn't realise they crossed it out?
they have to pay you.
i don't know if they are allowed to do that but it's annoying when they do because how are you supposed to know there is a change?! if they do that i wouldn't worry too much about having worked the wrong shifts.

HSC
Or maybe it could be because Monday was a public holiday and they are deferring the payments to Thursday?

HSC
iambored said:
but you did work sunday as you didn't realise they crossed it out?
they have to pay you.
i don't know if they are allowed to do that but it's annoying when they do because how are you supposed to know there is a change?! if they do that i wouldn't worry too much about having worked the wrong shifts.
Ye well what can you do, thats life.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
#23 said:
Or maybe it could be because Monday was a public holiday and they are deferring the payments to Thursday?
yeah most places pay a day late after long weekends

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
#23 said:
Ye well what can you do, thats life.
I might be misinterpreting this, but is that an indication you don't care?

If you worked it, you're entitled to be paid. End of story. Remind them that there's a tribunal to sort this sort of thing out if they don't want to pay you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)