Did you find Love at Uni? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
i think it wud be harder than at skool coz every1 is from all ova the place, like both in terms of having different classes as well as people from very different areas. its not as close as ppl from skool in my opinion but thers lots who think the opposite..

Affinity

HSC
If you mean from the pool within your classes:
Occurs.

If you mean meeting something in he 3/4 years:
Quite common

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Yes. I love my books, and I'm sorry for neglecting them all these days.

Have you found your uni love?

Better not love a place too much, because... when you leave..

:'( :'( :'(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, I found my love at uni: marketing.

There, I said it better than you, latvia. It's more whimsical, shorter and snappier. I didn't even have to use any text-based smilies.

the_pplater

PPlater
HSC
Yes, I did!

She was in my tute for three of four subjects in my first semester at uni. We were good mates, until group work together saw flirting with the kind of subtlety usually seen in cartoons, before studying for end of semester exams saw *that* first kiss that was the beginning of the rest of my life. We're just starting our third and final year at uni now, still together, blissfully in love.

Potentially great thread, btw

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
Pace_T said:
i think it wud be harder than at skool coz every1 is from all ova the place, like both in terms of having different classes as well as people from very different areas. its not as close as ppl from skool in my opinion but thers lots who think the opposite..
Actually I find it much the opposite, well at least if you talk in terms of 'true love'. I went to an all guys school so I might be talking out of my ass here, but judging from friends experiences it seems while it might be relativly easy to find 'love' in school, such relationships are more often resulting from mere convenience of being together constantly in the school environment and the experimentation natural of people that age. At uni though, while there are a lot more people, theres a lot better chance of there being someone more like-minded to you and with the multitude of clubs its much easier to meet them. It works much the same for making friends IMO. As they say, the friends you make at uni are the ones you keep for life.
But yeah, despite this, no, I havn't found love at uni:(

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
It's very easy to find flirt buddies and the likes at uni lol especially if you went to an all-girls' school. You enter uni and it's like OMG! Hot boys! Well i was like that anyway lol

The chances are quite high seeing as though you're in an institution where there's both sexes. I found love DURING uni, but not at uni.

Have had plenty of crushes - and i'm only starting 3rd year!

HSC
Yeah I agree with you. I think it will be much easier to find love at uni because the student community is so much more diverse and larger than at high school (I came fom a girls school), that there's a greater chance of finding it.

HSC
the_pplater said:
Yes, I did!

She was in my tute for three of four subjects in my first semester at uni. We were good mates, until group work together saw flirting with the kind of subtlety usually seen in cartoons, before studying for end of semester exams saw *that* first kiss that was the beginning of the rest of my life. We're just starting our third and final year at uni now, still together, blissfully in love.

Potentially great thread, btw
Awwwwww thats soooo freacking cute!!!!...How rare... :)

As for all of you who found love in their books and courses...well...good start I guess...LOL :D

Last edited:

the_pplater

PPlater
HSC
Thanks... I know it sounds corny but we are so, SO happy together.

Except that in the hols its a bit of a distance relationship, lol.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I once fell in love with a guy I met at the photo copier in the library.. I never saw him again.. I'm sure he was my one true love :p

Then there was my best mate from my 1st year at uni.. I was so in love with him, as was his gf.. so I went out with his best mate haha

And finally there is this one guy at uni at the mo, that I'd LOVE to do stuff too ... oo baby :p

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
~ChaLdO*GoDdEsS said:
Did anyone find love while studying at uni??...I'm just curious :D...lol
It is almost impossible not to find love at uni.

It is almost like a fuck-fest, basically all you have to do is ask for sex and anyone is willing to put out. I mean, it was a regular occurrence for people to be having sex in the back of lectures.

It is amazing, you will love it.

lengy

HSC
I found many kinda of love, but what I love the most is being lazy.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
lols

im starting my fourth year at uni and haven't found one good girl who's personality is attractive.

yeah, there are attractive ones but looks are just part of the package.

not expecting any miracles this year :eek:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Probably something to do with both your avatar and signature.

HSC
Septimus Dick said:
It is almost impossible not to find love at uni.

It is almost like a fuck-fest, basically all you have to do is ask for sex and anyone is willing to put out. I mean, it was a regular occurrence for people to be having sex in the back of lectures.

It is amazing, you will love it.
OMG!!!!...LOL...sex in the back of lectures :eek: Amazing indeed!...:D

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
~ChaLdO*GoDdEsS said:
some lecture halls are kinda big, i guess...

-P_D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
~ChaLdO*GoDdEsS said:
Don't confuse sex for love. Fatal mistake right there.

Also, why are you asking? Are you so damn lonely that you're hoping something will ahppen when you get to uni, but in order to avoid disappointment you're looking for reassurance from people who are already there?

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Don't confuse sex for love. Fatal mistake right there.

Also, why are you asking? Are you so damn lonely that you're hoping something will ahppen when you get to uni, but in order to avoid disappointment you're looking for reassurance from people who are already there?
Nah for me love and sex are two dif things.

Im asking 'cause I love sweet tales of Love...Lol and not so sweet ones and...I was bored...hmm...but I guess I wouldnt mind finding someone at uni...It'd be quite sweet. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)