Did you find Love at Uni? (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Some people have lots of 'friends' whom they can laugh/hang out with, but they still feel lonely. They appear extremely sociable and are seen as the center of attention, one who should never complain about feeling left out. Yet, when they are home, they see themselves as 'an island', and are possibly disappointed by the deeper and deeper sand they sink into as time goes by. The more 'friends' they make, the more laughter they spray, the more abandoned they feel. They cannot fully open themselves up to these 'friends', but never lacks company. What they truly desire isn't a bf/gf, 'best friend', but one who gives him/her a sense of closeness comparable to a family member. If you go out searching something you're not truly looking for, you won't find IT.

"I don't have any friends. Why do people keep treating me like a toy?"
"Have you every trusted anyone enough to treat them with sincerity?"
"I alway treat people with sincerity! I don't trut them though.. they have to earn my trust."
"End of session. Great, you found a pieces of the puzzle today. See you tomorrow."

HSC
tlodg said:
Some people have lots of 'friends' whom they can laugh/hang out with, but they still feel lonely. They appear extremely sociable and are seen as the center of attention, one who should never complain about feeling left out. Yet, when they are home, they see themselves as 'an island', and are possibly disappointed by the deeper and deeper sand they sink into as time goes by. The more 'friends' they make, the more laughter they spray, the more abandoned they feel. They cannot fully open themselves up to these 'friends', but never lacks company. What they truly desire isn't a bf/gf, 'best friend', but one who gives him/her a sense of closeness comparable to a family member. If you go out searching something you're not truly looking for, you won't find IT.

"I don't have any friends. Why do people keep treating me like a toy?"
"Have you every trusted anyone enough to treat them with sincerity?"
"I alway treat people with sincerity! I don't trut them though.. they have to earn my trust."
"End of session. Great, you found a pieces of the puzzle today. See you tomorrow."
Wow...Thats very deep...hmm...made me think...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
~ChaLdO*GoDdEsS said:
Wow...Thats very deep...hmm...made me think...
it is true.

friends are what you make the world because of. sometimes when you think you have noone else, like a lamp, a friend is like a light. like a loyal petdog who will sit by your side on your lap through the good times like a watefall, and the bad. it will keep flowing.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
it is true.

friends are what you make the world because of. sometimes when you think you have noone else, like a lamp, a friend is like a light. like a loyal petdog who will sit by your side on your lap through the good times like a watefall, and the bad. it will keep flowing.
HAHAHAHAAHHAAH

(sorry)

'petdog' + 'waterfall' reminds me of dirrty stufff.. hope u aren't serious here!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tlodg said:
HAHAHAHAAHHAAH

(sorry)

'petdog' + 'waterfall' reminds me of dirrty stufff.. hope u aren't serious here!
what do you mean? (sorry i don't understand)
is this like your body is a wonderland with brogan talking! because his fried chicken makes me sometimes wonder :'(

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
stazi said:
it is true.

Hahahahahaha, +1 for brilliance

and a plus one for tlodg for not getting it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)