Did you get into a selective school? (1 Viewer)

fiorefullbloom

HSC
I was just notified that I got a place at Sydney Girls :)

So how did everyone else go?

xxAkiko

HSC
N/A
got accepted by two ^^
might see you next year at Sydney Girls~

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
i generally find the fences of selective schools relitively low, probably because they are in richer areas. they're not too hard to get get into just avoid security cameras and case the joint during the day (on a weekend if ur smart), dont leave anything on the property (especially a fucking phone) and dont fuck with shit like windows and stuff

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
i generally find the fences of selective schools relitively low, probably because they are in richer areas. they're not too hard to get get into just avoid security cameras and case the joint during the day (on a weekend if ur smart), dont leave anything on the property (especially a fucking phone) and dont fuck with shit like windows and stuff
Best poster on the whole forum.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Ahahahaha fuck.

Brah you won't get into my school.

We've got a rape dungeon where they sent cunts like you.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Ahahahaha fuck.

Brah you won't get into my school.

We've got a rape dungeon where they sent cunts like you.
m8. If a bunch of stoners from my grade can basically throw a party at school on a saturday night without getting caught, I'm sure eshaylad can get in there and steal all our shit (although there's nothing actually worth stealing).

Balls2u

HSC
Got reserve for sydney boys, waiting for response from baulko and girra

russ3l

HSC
Hey, nice work man and in answer to the above question - do you have a list of pros and cons?
Hi there thanks! yes i do but i dont think you (or anybody for that matter) can help - its more a personal thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)