Diet/Exercise plan? (1 Viewer)

penguin.ali

HSC
I'm looking to lose 3 or so kgs of my body fat, and I have been trying to figure out the best way to do so. I have hit a number on the scales that I just don't like and want to make that number disappear for a year or so.
So I'm looking for a healthy diet and exercise plan to help me shift those annoying 3 kgs, and I was wondering whether anyone on here had any ideas to help put me on the right track?

Thanks

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
it's been said over 9000 times already:
- fruits and vege's, salads, lean meats
- cut out any fatty foods
- replace fizzy drinks with water
- replace chocolate snacks with nuts
- at least 30 mins of exercise everyday (walk, run, jog, swim, cycle, whatever)

absolute basic process to losing bodyfat.
If you wanna get technical, make sure that you expend more energy than you consume.

saaraah11

HSC
If you follow a plan you will only go back to old habits after a while because it will get too boring or you will have reached your goal and go off track again.
You need to do the above, but make it a lifestyle, not a diet and you need to find sports/exercise that you enjoy so it sticks. Rather then a monday to sunday diet plan, slowly replace unhealthy foods with healthy ones, e.g rather then a chocolate bar have some frozen pineapple or strawberries as you get the nutritional benefits aswell as the sweetness you're craving. If you have a lot of time on your hands you could try experimenting with new foods and cook up different meals e.g stir-fries with loads of colourful veges. If you are short on time perhaps cook healthy meals on the weekend that can be frozen and reheated when you come home. Also keeping snacks on you, eg fruits, nuts etc will make you resist buying sweets out. Just make sure you aren't making it a strict diet and obsessing over it all the time otherwise it will not work.
Also indulge every so often otherwise you will find yourself going off track.
I hope I helped haha:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)