Differences between your criteria for wife and gf (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ok pretty much all the males that have responded to this thread state they want a girlfriend/wife (mainly wife) to 'cook for them' and 'make them a sandwich
Food is the most important part, no food = useless wife.

fyi Love is blind!!!!
Says you.

Looks > all!

HSC
I make about 80% of the food in my house.
And cook dinner >95% of the time.

I really don't mind. This way the food on the table is delicious.

chantal_3

HSC
N/A
come on, be serious
:rofl: LOL
but if men really wanted a woman to cook for them and take care of them why dont they just stay living at home with mum and just sleep around.
the whole idea of wanting a wife to cater of your every needs ( basically be your mum) is creepy and totally like oedipus complex

kfnmpah

HSC
:rofl: LOL
but if men really wanted a woman to cook for them and take care of them why dont they just stay living at home with mum and just sleep around.
the whole idea of wanting a wife to cater of your every needs ( basically be your mum) is creepy and totally like oedipus complex
Brrt. Like, totally, like.
You're thinking about it too much/trying to be a smart arse.
Men want a woman who will take care of them, and if the woman loves the man she'd do it because it's how he knows he's loved, I guess. Men wanting to be taken care of is like women wanting closeness and cuddles and what not.

I make my man most of his food and our dinner everytime he stays over (~3 times a week) because I enjoy doing it because I know how much he appreciates it.

anyway
BF: funny, respectful, manly(in the sense that he and I will be in a somewhat "conventional" male-female relationship), attractive, caring, attractive, good cuddles, good sex, committed, best friend(this one's the most important)
Husband: same thing, but i'd exect it to "blossom" and for him the relationship to be more profound

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)