• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Difficulty getting a "shy" guy's attention. (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
Except you don't goto uni :p Just say "Hi <name>". Then she will know your interested. Then you can work on it from there.

Cheers

riot_girl88

HSC
i used to have a crush on a shy guy, on the occassions that we did talk he would sorta drop subtle hints and stuff, but he didnt make a move, and i got bored waiting and moved on.

Jiga

Yeah like duh, if you know the guy is shy, hes not gonna go out on a limb and make the move, you gotta take the initiative!

riot_girl88

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Yeah like duh, if you know the guy is shy, hes not gonna go out on a limb and make the move, you gotta take the initiative!
yeah but i never make the first move, no matter how much i liked a guy.... hey i guess that makes me kinda shy. i mean at parties my friends are all out there and stuff and walk right up to guys and tell them, i mostly drop a couple of hints, thats all.

Jiga

yeah but i never make the first move, no matter how much i liked a guy.... hey i guess that makes me kinda shy. i mean at parties my friends are all out there and stuff and walk right up to guys and tell them, i mostly drop a couple of hints, thats all.
Hmm yes, well its the eternal struggle really, two shy people that is. Shyness stems from a fear of rejection, and if both people are like this, then you need a third party (ie a friend) to do some work, like go ask him who he likes etc without being obvious, and if the answer is positive then its alot easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)