Digital Shopping Camera :) (1 Viewer)

T

tactic

i would not touch the kodak cams.. i used a few before with work and they are just friggen pathetic..

i'd go canon

fatmuscle

HSC
only touch it if it's free?

PENTAX!!!

shopping...

go visit dutyfree first to see the lowest u can get.

visit CCC (george st) last
they will try to match the price. The thing is, if u leave the store, u won't get the matched price anymore.
So after visiting CCC, excuse urself by asking if u may leave 'to withdraw some money' and go negotiate with other stores quickly. If you can find a better deal, then go back to CCC

Huy

HSC
N/A
@tactic: I like my Kodak camera, :D

If we ever meet, and I have my camera with me, I'll let you play around with it - I have to convert you into a Kodak lover. :p

Or I'll whip out my bro's 5MP Sony (F707) and then rebadge it into a Kodak. :p :p

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I don't like the Canon flashes.. they're way too bright.

Besides, mine's broken so screw them... lol

heath

HSC
**NEW Max 6.6MP DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA - WITH REMOTE!
FOR SALE!

BRAND NEW DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA WITH 512MB SD memory card to store video footage and stacks and stacks of photos. Also doubles as an MP3 player, a Web Cam, a still shot Camera, a Digital Voice Recorder, a Mass Storage device and comes with remote control.

Very easy to use, all digital functions with on screen menu for easy navigation. Dont really think this price can be beaten for the quality of the camera. Contact me via email if you are genuinely interested animatelife@yahoo.com.au

View more details about the camera on my personal website. Here are the details and specs and everything that is included in what you get.
Originally been selling for $475, have dropped price for limited time only and on special for $350!. (RRP for camera=$599 - and the 512mb SD card alone is worth $100!)

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/pbelly/camera/

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
No reason to revive a 2 year old thread heath ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)