Dilemma! (1 Viewer)

G Phorc

HSC
Having a bit of a problem deciding on which subjects to settle on and do. Doing my HSC this year and the subjects i have chosen are 2U Math, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Standard English but i was thinking of dropping 2U math for general and also dropping chemsitry for legal studies (These are the only other options offered cos of my timetable)

Tthe reason for me wanting to drop them is because i believe i can score 95+ in general, can also do much better in legal and have more time on my hands for my other subjects, whereas i might be able to get 75-80 or so in the other 2 and im aiming for a high uai to get into pharmacy which requires i think a 95 uai, then again chemsitry and 2u are needed in pharmacy. Will i be better off doing chemsitry and 2u or should i just go for the other 2 and get a possibly higher uai and then do a bridging course or something at uni? Also any additional information on pharamcy and advice is greatly appreciated.

yosemite sam

HSC
yeah...youve got to keep chem and 2u if youll need them for pharmacy, if thats what you want to do, because it will be a lot harder to get into the course without them, even if you do bridging courses. and i would imagine that chem and 2u scale a lot better than legal and general, so you'd probly end up with roughly the same marks, but able to get into pharmacy easier because of your subject choices. thats just my semi-logical thinking...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)