dirty talk: yes/no? what do girls like to hear during sex? (1 Viewer)

B l e h.

HSC
dirty talk: y/n? what do girls like to hear during sex?

OK so heres the deal. your having sex with your boyfriend/friend/random w/e not hte point, your all up in the mood and enjoying things and as a guy i know what i like to hear during the sexing - a lot of moaning, some "ooo that feels so good" "ahh i love your cock" so on.

BUT THE QUESTION IS! what do you girls liek to hear from the guy during sex ?

also goes for phonesex, what do you gurls like to hear from ur guy ? anyone wanna run through a few of their favourites? :eek:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i like it when a guy makes a bit of noise... if they're totally silent then you might think you're doing something wrong. a few moans here and there make all the difference (unless it really sucks :p). and if you compliment her during sex, that's definitely a winner :p

most girls probably wouldn't mind a bit of dirty talk but just incase your girlfriend doesn't, maybe just try something subtle first, and see how they react... my bf accidentally let it slip and he was mortified coz he didn't know what i'd think LOL... well as long as it doesn't get too twisted (eg, the word "daddy"), i think it's fine ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What about dirty talk?

"Oh, take that cock, you dirty whore?"

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
What not to say:

"But everyone looks funny naked."

"did i mention the video camera?"

"on second thoughts, lets turn off the lights."

"And to think i was trying to pick up your friend"

"A good plastic surgeon can take care of that in no time."

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Edit: Oops wrong forum.

I like that half-orgasmic aaaahhhh sound cause you know they're loving it but they're not telling you to "take it. take it all bitch."

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't mind a bit of dirty talk, depends what mood you're in though....like if you're having one of those lovey dovey sessions then its probably not very appropriate, but when you're going hard a bit of dirty talk tends to get me that little bit more excited.

B l e h.

HSC
Thanks for some of hte serious replies guys.

ok so i understand that there are moments where youve just had a romantic dinner n spent hours on the beach flirting having great conversation whilst looking up at the stars and "OOOH YOU LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY GRINGO" =S during sex is just a littttttttle bit outta place with the romantic evening.

but! with phone sex its all 'romp n stomp' nfi what that means, but theres nothing subtle about it because subtle doesnt get you off.

so what are some un-subtle things that girls like to hear ? what helps you get down the road to big O's house ?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
B l e h. said:
Thanks for some of hte serious replies guys.

ok so i understand that there are moments where youve just had a romantic dinner n spent hours on the beach flirting having great conversation whilst looking up at the stars and "OOOH YOU LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY GRINGO" =S during sex is just a littttttttle bit outta place with the romantic evening.

but! with phone sex its all 'romp n stomp' nfi what that means, but theres nothing subtle about it because subtle doesnt get you off.

so what are some un-subtle things that girls like to hear ? what helps you get down the road to big O's house ?
dirty talk is great but also extremely frustrating when you're really turned on and there's no way you can have sex :p

tried & tested :p

"i want to slide inside you.... fill you completely... and then fuck your brains out"
"i can't wait to feel your legs wrapped around me"
"i want to feel your mouth around my cock"
"god i want to fuck you so bad right now"
"i want to come inside you"

etc etc

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
"Whats my name bitch"
"Daddy..call me daddy"
"You're so tight, i feel like im fucking a virgin"

B l e h.

HSC
bubz :D said:
dirty talk is great but also extremely frustrating when you're really turned on and there's no way you can have sex :p

yeah, id be responding with the dirty talk though, im just =S =S with what to say back .. i love it. . when your .. tits slap me ?
so i just stick with simple stuff like god i love your ass at particular positions in time, n i mean it so ive got no problem saying it.

and with thephone sex your relying on what the other person is saying to get off..
so im not completely sure what gets girls off words wise

B l e h.

HSC
ahh lol just discovered the hidden. . msg .. . thought it was a sig =/

thnx bubz =]

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
girls like to hear moans ;)
don't be silent because then we'll think you're not enjoying it.
oh and compliments... girls can't get enough compliments ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)