Distance Education (1 Viewer)

BenBrownTown

HSC
Hey
Im just curious if there are any distance education students out there whether it be for one subject or all of them. If you are doing it what course is everyone in? and how are you all finding it?

I have been doing distance education for only engineering studies and personally I find it really hard as you have all the course notes and noone to tell you how or what needs to be broken down and focused on. Neither the less I am pushing threw and am placed 1st in this class while also excelling beyond the engineering class at my school.

HSC
Uni Grad
Japanese Continuers - Open High School
Hard because there is no physical teacher being there to teach you things and it's all about you being persistent, and all that crap. I don't get a lot of things and it's hard because my teacher there doesn't tell me why or how I'm getting things wrong - she just gives me the answers and doesn't explain why they are so. So in other words, I feel as if there is no connection as such and there is isolation (that's how I feel). The Face to Face lessons are waste of time. One time, we had a Face-to-Face lesson before our half yearlies and it was a speaking and listening exam, and we spend about the whole day doing speaking and 15mins doing listening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)