Distance Education (1 Viewer)

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
Did anyone do Legal Studies for distance education? My school doesnt offer it for some reason and I am doing it this year (I'm in yr 11) Is it hard?

elisabeth

HSC
Um, I don't know if this will help any, but I do German and German ext. by Open High School. It's the same deal - send off work, get it back marked and more work comes. What I found good was the structure. I knew that I was meant to do 3 cover pages every 2 weeks, I knew exactly how many cover pages I was meant to have completed by the end of the year.

Is there any teacher at your school who is qualified to teach LS? There might be, even if there isn't enough demand for a class. If so, you could ask them if they'd be able to meet you regularly, to answer any questions you have or clarify things. I know you'll have a teacher for Distance Ed, but sometimes seeing a teacher face to face is better.

Or were you asking if the subject LE is hard? You might get a better response in that forum. Doing things by DE is hard because you're on your own, mostly, and it's up to you to stay motivated and get your work done. But the course shouldn't be hard, ultimately you have to cover the same dot points as any other yr 11 student doing LE, wherever they are.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
On a totally irrelevant note, I did distance edu in yr5 cause my dad had a job overseas and it totally sucked. I basically didnt do yr5.

TripleJ

HSC
I would say legal studies would probably be the ''best" subject to do long distance. Theres nothing that can't really be explained by textbook. ie. Its not a very 'diagram' interaction kinda subject like physics etc

CrashOveride

HSC
Do homeschooling.
Teach yourself everything.
If you want to succeed, this is the best option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)