Distribution of guys & girls @ UNSW (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
How is different faculty populated by different people?

e.g. clever, rich guys = law faculty etc.

danal353

HSC
it's the only university out of all the ones I know that has a higher guy:girl ratio - I'm pretty sure it's cause of the engineering (i think only 17% girls?) and possibly the medicine.

more girls do law than guys

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
There is already a thread about this.... Fucking hell...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^not really. that thread is about picking up chicks. This is purely for research-purpose.

well dw ur main competition: shuning...won't be there, so yea you can pull any chick now =P
oh man, i am so glad that shuning is not there as my competition. he would have got everyone for sure!

i mean, he just takes everyone! (lecturers, tuts, students (boys & girls), workers)

Last edited:

LordPc

HSC
I cant speak for other faculties but CSE is pretty much full of wealthy studs and hot girls

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I cant speak for other faculties but CSE is pretty much full of wealthy studs and hot girls
Hahahaha, I may not be in your faculty but I did CSE revue this year and that was NOT the impression I received.

LordPc

HSC
Hahahaha, I may not be in your faculty but I did CSE revue this year and that was NOT the impression I received.
of course you would have got that impression. CSE revue is dominated by the arts faculty. those damn arts geeks with their laptops and computer-centric jokes giving the CSE a bad image

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
of course you would have got that impression. CSE revue is dominated by the arts faculty. those damn arts geeks with their laptops and computer-centric jokes giving the CSE a bad image
I'll argue that. Most of the CSE kids this year actually did computer science and/or practically every stream of engineering available at UNSW.

I'd say Med revue is the one most dominated by people who don't even do med. Probably because they have Med show on top of that as well each year.

LordPc

HSC
I'll argue that. Most of the CSE kids this year actually did computer science and/or practically every stream of engineering available at UNSW.

I'd say Med revue is the one most dominated by people who don't even do med. Probably because they have Med show on top of that as well each year.
lol, i was just joking. i didnt think i needed to add the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags in my previous posts but maybe I should have

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC

med revue was pretty even this year with about half med/non-med people, but in the past yeah, it's mostly non-med people (a lot of past yellow shirts actually)

cs01001

HSC
For the ASB, the gender mix is kinda roughly half half

(80% Honkies, Mandarin Chinese, or those local ABCs thats been here since primary) (I don't see many Japanese/Koreans around tbh)

(20% White/Indians/Viets/Malaysians/Singaporeans/Mix etc)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
For the ASB, the gender mix is kinda roughly half half

(80% Honkies, Mandarin Chinese, or those local ABCs thats been here since primary) (I don't see many Japanese/Koreans around tbh)

(20% White/Indians/Viets/Malaysians/Singaporeans/Mix etc)
and then lets discriminate based on race if gender isnt enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)