Do guys who recieve regular sex still masturbate (1 Viewer)

If you are having regular sex, do you still masturbate?

• Yes

Votes: 131 71.2%
  • No

Votes: 53 28.8%

• Total voters

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im really curious. Guys here who have regular sex (not the ones who would like us to believe they do, Im actually serious here) do you still masturbate? Or is sex enough?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i'ma girl but i know guys who still wank even when they're sleeping with their girlfriend

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I'm sorta steady with my girlfriend now, so I get it at decent intervals, but that doesn't really stop you from having a bat once in a while.

Sometimes, even if you had it the night before or even that morning you still feel like batting, having a girlfriend and getting it doesn't kill the urge for a wank every so often.

bong_head

Apparently guys who don't masturbate as much are more likely to have wet dreams as opposed to guys who do have a wank on a regular basis.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Unless you getting it every day i have heard you have to unload to prevent testicular cancer

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Korn said:
Unless you getting it every day i have heard you have to unload to prevent testicular cancer
Think it was actually prostate cancer...

eternity_

HeCtic said:
I'm sorta steady with my girlfriend now, so I get it at decent intervals, but that doesn't really stop you from having a bat once in a while.

Sometimes, even if you had it the night before or even that morning you still feel like batting, having a girlfriend and getting it doesn't kill the urge for a wank every so often.
i agree wit that.. its just sth about having a bat that gettin head or sex just doesnt do..

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
well how often is 'regular sex'? if you don't see him everyday he still has to do something to fill the time in between

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Toodulu said:
well how often is 'regular sex'? if you don't see him everyday he still has to do something to fill the time in between
Think rabbits.

HSC
..:MizJay:.. said:
my bf masturbates (ex, now) when hes angry at me, or when im not around. we have (had) plenty of sex.

why can't you just say 'my ex-bf used to masturbate when he was angry at me, or when i wasn't around, we have had plenty of sex'....why must you use brackets.

and

when he was angry at you????????? ROFLCOPTER LOLERZ kekekekek

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
masturbation is the last thing on my mind for a day or two after sex. ms12 how come we never hooked up, i think we're ment to be

m_isk

HSC
N/A
bong_head said:
Apparently guys who don't masturbate as much are more likely to have wet dreams as opposed to guys who do have a wank on a regular basis.
that's rubbish.

Korn said:
Unless you getting it every day i have heard you have to unload to prevent testicular cancer .
so's this

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I've grown up with 3 older brothers and their mates, and from what I can gather, it doesn't matter how much sex you get, or how good it is, there is nothing quite like servicing yourself.
But that being said, if I was with one of them, I totally wouldn't mind if they took some "alone time", it doesn't worry me at all if guys feel the need to do that.

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I've grown up with 3 older brothers and their mates, and from what I can gather, it doesn't matter how much sex you get, or how good it is, there is nothing quite like servicing yourself.
But that being said, if I was with one of them, I totally wouldn't mind if they took some "alone time", it doesn't worry me at all if guys feel the need to do that.
If you were with one of your brothers? :)

Skeeta

HSC
im sure that my b/f masturbates, and even tho i find it slightly strange, i can deal with it..

as long as he doesnt prefer his hand to me.. that is.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
Skeeta said:
im sure that my b/f masturbates, and even tho i find it slightly strange, i can deal with it..

as long as he doesnt prefer his hand to me.. that is.
hah, he thinks you're 'phat' .... im quite sure that automatically puts you ahead of hand?

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
hahahahah what a stupid question.

the answer is of course, even if they have sex like everyday with their g/f.

I dunno i think wanking becomes almost like a chore or like a daily ritual.

hahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)