• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

do half yearlies have a major effect on our HSC?? (1 Viewer)

DAVi3y

HSC
i spose u gota try n go alright cuz some of em count but hardly any of em are major weighting.. meh..
yea

FeelBare

HSC
omggg =-=" talking about botching.. english today.. sigh.. ironically i can confidently say that i don't have much confidence left... T.T

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
i got my IPT tomorrow, English thurs, Maths fri, SDD mon, Legal tues and Physics wens

n im stressing

stress stress stress

ahhhh i am stressing

tama00

HSC
annieclassof06 said:
i got my IPT tomorrow, English thurs, Maths fri, SDD mon, Legal tues and Physics wens

n im stressing

stress stress stress

ahhhh i am stressing
A chick who does IPT and SDD, i have yet to see this day..
AT my school theres not one girl in either of those subjects!

Dont get me wrong, chicks are better at computer in ways, because they can describe computers stuff more simplier due to their social skills over most male computer users.

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
I still want to do well- and my class is very competitive, I want to keep my class rank.

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
tama00 said:
A chick who does IPT and SDD, i have yet to see this day..
AT my school theres not one girl in either of those subjects!

Dont get me wrong, chicks are better at computer in ways, because they can describe computers stuff more simplier due to their social skills over most male computer users.
Yes, i kick ass in both of them. Coming 1st in SDD :) in a class of guys and 1st in IPT by Distance Ed (in a class of 7 students from around the state - all guys but me). My teacher is also a guy lol.

Im used to it lol. In year 9 and 10 I was the only girl in computer studies as well so its all good i get used to it (there were another 33 guys n a male teacher in that class).

But I manage to beat them every year, that why I want to do Computer Science. I only need a 75 to get into it at UNE..

:)

i am a nerd, but im also a cowgirl so you know - pretty wide variety of tastes

but i seem to do well in Computers

NobodyKnows

HSC
My Maths half-yearly was on Monday. It was worth 25%, and I passed out and cracked my head on the floor about an hour into it. Had an ear infection and was dizzy and stuff, woohoo.

*crosses fingers in the hopes that a dr certificate will save me from bombing a 1/4 of maths....*

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
NobodyKnows said:
My Maths half-yearly was on Monday. It was worth 25%, and I passed out and cracked my head on the floor about an hour into it. Had an ear infection and was dizzy and stuff, woohoo.

*crosses fingers in the hopes that a dr certificate will save me from bombing a 1/4 of maths....*

I never knew that examinations could bring about such situations. :eek: :eek: :eek:

NobodyKnows

HSC
lilsxcwog89 said:
I never knew that examinations could bring about such situations. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Of all the Yr 12 students in my school, it had to happen to me. :)

I'm just glad it happened now and not for the actual HSC. I do Music as well, and it's a bitch trying to do an aural test with a burst eardrum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)