Do i need a girlfriend? (1 Viewer)

sullyman

HSC
Ok so im thinking to myself do i need a girlfriend? I may want one, yes, but do i really need one? So i decided to ask you the people of BOS for the answer.

So heres a bit about what i spend my days doing:

1. Watching many many hours of tv
2. Playing the Nintendo Wii
3. Reading books (fantasy, sci-fi, action) i really like harry potter
4. Killing myself with study and homework (im very much a nerd)
5. Working 4 nights a week (there goes alot of my free time)
5. Watching dvd's
6. Listening to alot of music
7. Sleeping (my favourite past time)
8. Going to the gym (yes i have time for it) im the idiot whos there at 5am
9. Spending time with my family
10. Being on the internet (MSN, BOS, Youtube etc)

With all that im sure you's can see the predicament im in. Im an overall nice guy which not all girls like. I would like to know both girls and guys opinions on my situation and am expecting a few idiots who say im a moron or am too much of a nerd for a girlfriend but i am interested to see what you's think. So post what you's think and ill try and reply back.

latvia

HSC
N/A
1.) How are wanting one and needing one different?
Girls are not 'objects' that you only 'buy' when you 'need one.'

2.) Having enough testosterone will tell you "YES I NEED ONE. GIMMEE A GF NOW!"

3.) You're not that nerdy..

4.) Remember, if you do get a gf..don't spend too much time on something else (like games) or she will be really sad..

5.) Lots of stuff going on in ur life, that's good.

6.) It shouldn't really matter whether you "need" a gf or not. You should get a gf when you are comfortable with a girl and you like/love each other, not because you "need" one. So whether or not you 'need' one is irrelevant.

sullyman

HSC
Ok so i agree with what ya saying but i think the "need" is relevent because it may bring me into the real world and away from the crazy one which im tired up in at the moment

latvia

HSC
N/A
sullyman said:
Ok so i agree with what ya saying but i think the "need" is relevent because it may bring me into the real world and away from the crazy one which im tired up in at the moment
So you want a gf not because you're horny/wanting to experience romance but rather..you want to change your status quo? Do you like any girl right now?

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
It depends. Did you drop out of engineering and transfer to education?

sullyman

HSC
I wouldnt say wanting to change my status quo but more so change what is important to me today. And no i dont like any girl right now.

sullyman

HSC
Yes, but that didnt end up too well considering she wanted me to destroy my relationships with a few of my close friends. And at that point i didnt have as much on my plate as i do now.

latvia

HSC
N/A
If you get a gf because you 'need' one..does that mean you'd accept a girl as ur gf even if you didn't feel the 'sparks' with her? Even when she's just ok for you..not special

sullyman

HSC
No i would not. Id rather have someone who i did feel sparks for rather than someone who was convenient.

Stang

HSC
sullyman said:
Ok so im thinking to myself do i need a girlfriend? I may want one, yes, but do i really need one? So i decided to ask you the people of BOS for the answer.

So heres a bit about what i spend my days doing:

1. Watching many many hours of tv
2. Playing the Nintendo Wii
3. Reading books (fantasy, sci-fi, action) i really like harry potter
4. Killing myself with study and homework (im very much a nerd)
5. Working 4 nights a week (there goes alot of my free time)
5. Watching dvd's
6. Listening to alot of music
7. Sleeping (my favourite past time)
8. Going to the gym (yes i have time for it) im the idiot whos there at 5am
9. Spending time with my family
10. Being on the internet (MSN, BOS, Youtube etc)

With all that im sure you's can see the predicament im in. Im an overall nice guy which not all girls like. I would like to know both girls and guys opinions on my situation and am expecting a few idiots who say im a moron or am too much of a nerd for a girlfriend but i am interested to see what you's think. So post what you's think and ill try and reply back.

your making it sound like a girl is something you can just buy you can't just go date some random girl you have to meet someone that you like and learn to love and then mabye she can be your girlfriend

mabye you think you need a girlfriend because you spend alot of time doing other things when really you are just avoiding being bored and lonley so thats why you think you want a girlfriend so you don't feel alone and so you have someone to comfort you and love you and to talk to and once you have one you don't have to spend endless hours trying to think of something to .

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sullyman said:
Ok so im thinking to myself do i need a girlfriend? I may want one, yes, but do i really need one?
What the fuck does "do I need a girlfriend" mean?

I can't think of a reason why anyone would "need" a girlfriend.

You either want a girlfriend or you don't want a girlfriend. Surely it isn't that difficult to decide between the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)