do i need this? (1 Viewer)

sfernando

HSC
Hey guys .. I wanted to do IT at uni and i wanna know if i need softwear design for it to help me... and can anyone tell if it is better than senior science because i am allowed to drop that subject and pik something else in that catogery.

Will it really help me or should i pik some other subs like bio.. to get a gud atar?

need some explanation...also on wat subject i can do at uni to achieve my ambition of becoming a IT person.

muzeikchun852

HSC
Hey guys .. I wanted to do IT at uni and i wanna know if i need softwear design for it to help me... and can anyone tell if it is better than senior science because i am allowed to drop that subject and pik something else in that catogery.
software is not a assume knowledge for either computer science or computer enginnerring. but i think they need maths extenion one and one of the two need physics or chemistry.

Will it really help me or should i pik some other subs like bio.. to get a gud atar?
said before, either chemistry or physics will help.

need some explanation...also on wat subject i can do at uni to achieve my ambition of becoming a IT person.
said before as well. computer science, computer engineering, software enginnering.

sfernando

HSC
but isnt there any hope of doing anything related to IT in UNI.. withotu chem, physics or 3u maths?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
but isnt there any hope of doing anything related to IT in UNI.. withotu chem, physics or 3u maths?
Usually during your undergraduate IT years, you will find yourself having to do courses that will require knowledge of chem, phys or 3U to some extent.

muzeikchun852

HSC
u can do a bridging course which course about 200-400 dollar to compass a 2 years course into a a few weeks..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)