Do people still have a chance? (1 Viewer)

snorelacks

HSC
If for example your internal marks are around mid 70s to mid 80s percentage. What the good chances of getting a high ATAR if you do well in the HSC exam?

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
depends on school rank as well

and depends on what you classify as a 'high ATAR'

snorelacks

HSC
Say if you want to achieve an ATAR of 90. School rank is around the 100's

anne1010

HSC
lol depends on the schools task... you might not be worse off then someone who has an internal rank of 40 cause theyre exams were so hard. you cant really tell what your atar will be like from just internal ranks unless you know what people from your school got in internals and how that translated into the final exams.

enoilgam

HSC
Its all about your ranks, dont worry too much about your raw internal marks as they are moderated significantly by the BOS. Like I've said to many people who have asked this question before, I remember in SOR I had a raw internal mark of 68% which moderated up to 88% for my final internal mark.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If for example your internal marks are around mid 70s to mid 80s percentage. What the good chances of getting a high ATAR if you do well in the HSC exam?
Don't even look at your internal marks and try to figure out your ATAR with them because they get moderated. Trying to do so is like trying to decipher a code without the key.

snorelacks

HSC
Don't even look at your internal marks and try to figure out your ATAR with them because they get moderated. Trying to do so is like trying to decipher a code without the key.
So why does your internal marks get moderated? And how do they do it?

enoilgam

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)